7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

Socal Ach Canyon Run Take 2 June 21, 2008

Old 06-21-2008
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
kcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to all
Re: Socal Ach Canyon Run Take 2 June 21, 2008

Well good thing is I dont tihnk it smy bushings, but rather just the coilovers getting rocks or something stuck in them or something happened upon hitting those series of holes on the freeway. I greased them up and most of the noise went away so hopefully it'll be better soon.
As far as my car goes, it's in the shop, drove a lot better to the shop but my acceleration is crap. They did some tests and the transmission wasnt slipping like before, so it could have been a combo of going up hill/AC/ fat friend. Either way somethings wrong and hopefully it isnt too serious of a transmission problem becuase i have no cash!!

Anyways I am very depressed I couldnt go further - I was afraid you guys thought I drove off a cliff or something and called the cops to report missing people.

I stopped at a gas station in the city of La Crescenta (Don't ask me how I got there) asked for brief directions back to ACH, but I really should have asked for directions back to Disneyland. Anyways I took a wrong turn while trying to find highway 2 and ended up finding my way home some how... and luckily the way home was mostly down hill...
Old 06-21-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
johnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kcari
Well good thing is I dont tihnk it smy bushings, but rather just the coilovers getting rocks or something stuck in them or something happened upon hitting those series of holes on the freeway. I greased them up and most of the noise went away so hopefully it'll be better soon.
As far as my car goes, it's in the shop, drove a lot better to the shop but my acceleration is crap. They did some tests and the transmission wasnt slipping like before, so it could have been a combo of going up hill/AC/ fat friend. Either way somethings wrong and hopefully it isnt too serious of a transmission problem becuase i have no cash!!

Anyways I am very depressed I couldnt go further - I was afraid you guys thought I drove off a cliff or something and called the cops to report missing people.

I stopped at a gas station in the city of La Crescenta (Don't ask me how I got there) asked for brief directions back to ACH, but I really should have asked for directions back to Disneyland. Anyways I took a wrong turn while trying to find highway 2 and ended up finding my way home some how... and luckily the way home was mostly down hill...
at least u eventually found your way home
Old 06-21-2008
Registered!!

johnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to all

pics are here: https://www.civicforums.com/forums/6...ml#post4327710

Last edited by johnbt23; 06-21-2008 at 11:02 PM.
Old 06-23-2008
Banned

user 92982 is a glorious beacon of lightuser 92982 is a glorious beacon of lightuser 92982 is a glorious beacon of lightuser 92982 is a glorious beacon of lightuser 92982 is a glorious beacon of lightuser 92982 is a glorious beacon of lightuser 92982 is a glorious beacon of light

damn kcari your car sounds hella beat up in the video lol.
Old 10-07-2009
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
kcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to all

bump
Old 10-07-2009
Registered!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

damn noobs.