7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Storing/Concealing a gun...in a Civic? w/PICS

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
99WhiteJDM will become famous soon enough99WhiteJDM will become famous soon enough
Re: Storing/Concealing a gun...in a Civic? w/PICS

Originally Posted by 7th_gear
I hope you guys don't think that Canada is a happy and go-lucky spot to just chill. We have shootings stabbing, ipod headphones stranglings just like you do. The difference is that not everyone is so scared about it that they all decide to carry guns and stuff. Take my home for example (Toronto) we have something called the "summer of the gun" in which our city had the most shooting related deaths across the globe. We have columbine threats every week, bomb threats daily, and armed cops in highschools now. Don't patronize Canadians by saying that were not exposed to such a high level of violent crimes. You've seen one drive by? come to Jane and finch and grab a folding chair, because you'll want to pick it up and run when the sun goes down.

FYI this is no longer a thread about storing guns in cars, kinda off topic now.
Yeah this is kinda off topic but, I hope your not referring to me when you say I've only seen one drive by because I've seen enough dirt done in one day then most see in their lives. I had no father growing up because someone shot him once in the heart and executed him with a shot to the head over one of his bitches jealous boyfriends. I just turned sixteen when this happened. I think I grew up in a fuked up environment and still overcame this nonsense. This conversation kinda changed my mind about some peoples outlook and I think I'll stick to defending my family with a gun. Screw anybodies opinion about it, I shouldn't have even wasted my time with this bull in the first place. Most of the people with negative opinions stated in this thread would never know now would they? All they know is that they never experienced this kind of stuff first hand and wouldn't know jack about this kind of stuff anyway.
Old 12-18-2008
Registered!!

Fox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond repute

I keep mine in the glove box as well. it comes out of the small of the back well straight into the glove box. there really isn't a practical place besides that to carry it. I used to keep it under my left thigh when i had a car that was an auto, but driving a stick requires me to stretch out my left leg thus making it uncomfortable. WOOT 2ND AMENDMENT!!! NRA all the way.

full size guns, ftw. it's my Beretta PX4 in 9mm... i looooove it. if you have a light weight gun and wanna know some easy and cheap-ish ways to make it more accurate or make you more accurate, let me know.

Last edited by Fox04coupe; 12-18-2008 at 01:38 PM.
Old 12-18-2008
Registered!!

Fox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond repute

i had a green laser on mine from viridian. it even works in the day. something about a home invader seeing a green laser. accessories like this turn a potential bad situation for the homeowner into a hunting session.

on another note, I got my CWP because you never know when you'll need a gun. not because you are scared to go in public without one, but becaus you can. you could save somebody else's life or 20 peoples' lives. you could keep from getting car jacked, or if you saw some old lady gettin stuck up... just put 2 in em and call it a day.

Here is some of the best ammo options out there for you guys that don't "roll your own"
www.corbon.com
www.extremeshockusa.com
They also have just the actual bullets if there are those of you that have your own presses (like me)... load em hot, guys.

Last edited by Fox04coupe; 12-18-2008 at 01:33 PM.
Old 12-18-2008
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you guys don't think that Canada is a happy and go-lucky spot to just chill. We have shootings stabbing, ipod headphones stranglings just like you do. The difference is that not everyone is so scared about it that they all decide to carry guns and stuff. Take my home for example (Toronto) we have something called the "summer of the gun" in which our city had the most shooting related deaths across the globe. We have columbine threats every week, bomb threats daily, and armed cops in highschools now. Don't patronize Canadians by saying that were not exposed to such a high level of violent crimes. You've seen one drive by? come to Jane and finch and grab a folding chair, because you'll want to pick it up and run when the sun goes down.

FYI this is no longer a thread about storing guns in cars, kinda off topic now.

No. I don't think "Canada is a happy and go-lucky spot to just chill" because everywhere you visit or live, there will always be criminals. Of course, there are people strapped there in Canada, as well. Who cares? My point is, if they have it, why not have one yourself? I think that's fair.

If the American government and the United Nations somehow destroy the US Constitution via implementation of the North American Union, then, well, forget it; I'm never giving up my gun ownership rights. Yes, it may not be a right in the long run, but this is how a government(s) control society.

Take a look back into history... majority of the Jewish people didn't have a way to defend themselves from Hitler's movement, because according to davekopel.com, “the Germans created their own Weapons Law, [called Weimer Law] which prohibited any involvement in any firearm business, [which then led to the] Kristallnacht Program that unarmed Jews all over Germany.”

Jews were defenseless... there were millions of Jews that could have taken out the **** army! If none of you believe me, go search it up.

My point: Keep yourself strapped because in the end, you'll be sorry.

And don't think that ALL AMERICANS are violent, gun owning, wanting-to-blast-your-brains-out type of people either. There are many people that don't own guns and that want to implement gun control everywhere.

Originally Posted by 99WhiteJDM
Yeah this is kinda off topic but, I hope your not referring to me when you say I've only seen one drive by because I've seen enough dirt done in one day then most see in their lives. I had no father growing up because someone shot him once in the heart and executed him with a shot to the head over one of his bitches jealous boyfriends. I just turned sixteen when this happened. I think I grew up in a fuked up environment and still overcame this nonsense. This conversation kinda changed my mind about some peoples outlook and I think I'll stick to defending my family with a gun. Screw anybodies opinion about it, I shouldn't have even wasted my time with this bull in the first place. Most of the people with negative opinions stated in this thread would never know now would they? All they know is that they never experienced this kind of stuff first hand and wouldn't know jack about this kind of stuff anyway.
No. He's referring to me about the drive by incident.

Originally Posted by Fox04coupe
I keep mine in the glove box as well. it comes out of the small of the back well straight into the glove box. there really isn't a practical place besides that to carry it. I used to keep it under my left thigh when i had a car that was an auto, but driving a stick requires me to stretch out my left leg thus making it uncomfortable. WOOT 2ND AMENDMENT!!! NRA all the way.

full size guns, ftw. it's my Beretta PX4 in 9mm... i looooove it. if you have a light weight gun and wanna know some easy and cheap-ish ways to make it more accurate or make you more accurate, let me know.
That's awesome, man! 2nd amendment FTMFW!
Old 12-18-2008
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 01HonderCivic
That line is from Shoot 'em Up, ****ing awesome movie.

And you guys need to stop giving the guys who own guns ****. It's a constitutional right, not like they're breaking the law. Besides, if they want to stay strapped and take each other out, more power to them
I'm going to rep you because it is a right for us to carry one. We Americans might as well take advantage of the 2nd amendment, while it is still a constitutional right.

Just because we have one doesn't mean we are ALL going to use it to terrorize people.
Old 12-18-2008
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

i had a green laser on mine from viridian. it even works in the day. something about a home invader seeing a green laser. accessories like this turn a potential bad situation for the homeowner into a hunting session.

on another note, I got my CWP because you never know when you'll need a gun. not because you are scared to go in public without one, but becaus you can. you could save somebody else's life or 20 peoples' lives. you could keep from getting car jacked, or if you saw some old lady gettin stuck up... just put 2 in em and call it a day.

Here is some of the best ammo options out there for you guys that don't "roll your own"
www.corbon.com
www.extremeshockusa.com
They also have just the actual bullets if there are those of you that have your own presses (like me)... load em hot, guys.
You've a good point. We Americans, or people having guns in general, don't go out and get guns because we are scared to go out in public. We get them because we want to defend ourselves and keep one (or as many as we want) just in case because we can.

I'm going to have to check out those links. Thanks.

Last edited by 2005EM2; 12-18-2008 at 02:04 PM.
Old 12-18-2008
Registered!!

7th_gear will become famous soon enough7th_gear will become famous soon enough

I don't believe anything than a hunting rifle should be allowed for civilians to have readily available. The fact that you guys can go into a store and order assault rifles makes my whole country nervous. Thats all I have to say on the matter, so please don't reply to this, I don't want to discuss this anymore, that's for your government to bicker about.
Old 12-18-2008
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

I don't believe anything than a hunting rifle should be allowed for civilians to have readily available. The fact that you guys can go into a store and order assault rifles makes my whole country nervous. Thats all I have to say on the matter, so please don't reply to this, I don't want to discuss this anymore, that's for your government to bicker about.
LOL

So I'm assuming that you want assault rifles to be banned in America, right? Just like banning cigarettes is just plain stupid, I believe banning guns/ rifles/ shotguns (you name it) will create more problems.

That is all, my friend.
Old 12-18-2008
Don't be a n00b, search ftw
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by 2005EM2
I'm going to rep you because it is a right for us to carry one. We Americans might as well take advantage of the 2nd amendment, while it is still a constitutional right.

Just because we have one doesn't mean we are ALL going to use it to terrorize people.
Thanks man, Repped back As long as we keep them out of the hands of postal workers, we should all be fine

Originally Posted by DeX
I agree with most of your posts but not this one. A lot of the problems I see with the USA as a country is people doing something because it's their right and not against the law. That should never ever ever be the reason to do something, you should do it because it makes sense and is the best solution for the given circumstance. Way too often the constitution comes up as a reason to own a gun.

It's funny how our views are so drastically different mainly because of our countries' histories. I haven't grown up around guns, hell I've never even seen a physical gun in my life....ever. So that makes it real easy for me to make the decision of, "If I have to choose between buying a gun to protect myself from my environment or move, I choose to move." I would be fine living where there's some gun crime but once I make the decision to buy a gun for protection, I would simply move instead, it's not worth it. However for you you grew up around it, it's accepted, you see no problem in just picking up a gun and carrying on with your day. Nothing wrong with it, I just find it intriguing.

But I have to say we must agree on one thing. And that's the fact that it is better to live in a society where people don't carry guns. Sure, get one if you need it, but it's way better when you don't.
Until we live in a crime-free America, guns will always be an option. Unfortunate, but it's true.

It's not that I am pro-gun. I've only shot one gun in my life, and it was a small Beretta at that. The only gun I own is an antique Remington WWI Vintange Trench Shotgun, an heirloom from my grandfather.

I believe in our Constitution. I believe that the government should respect the amendments that were set forth in it. If people don't exercise their rights, it will only make it easier and less obvious when someone is trying to encroach upon them. I don't think that the problem lies within guns themselves, but ill-informed and irresponsible people who own them. Gun education & training, or lack thereof, is the problem.

And there's always going to be cultural differences. It also extends to our background, what our parents/family believed in, et cetera. Our life experiences make each of us unique in person and in our views. I definitely respect your views, and every one else's. But as long as other people aren't doing anything illegal, They're fine by me.
Old 12-19-2008
Registered!!

jackscivic will become famous soon enough

for concealing in your civic, why not just remove the u shaped panel around the steering column and make a bracket and attach a serpa holster to it. all youve got to do is reach in and grab it. noone will see it, no big Fab jobs, plenty of room for a 5 inch auto and your hand, natural motion and very very hidden. you can even put the panel back and totally hide the whole thing if you feel you want to leave it in the car. who is going to go hmmmmm i wonder if there is a gun behind THIS panel... but again with it just left off... your set.wont even get in the way for changing fuses!
Old 12-19-2008
Registered!!

you can't go into a store and "just buy an assault rifle." and by assault rifle i assume you mean an automatic weapon. If you want to legally own an automatic weapon, also known as a Class 3 weapon, you must pay a tax. Now, not only do you have to pay this $300 one time fee, but in applying for this license and paying this fee... you must wait about 3 months before you can even take the Class 3 weapon home. Class 3 weapons consist of suppressors (aka silencers), automatic weapons, and rifles with barrels under 16"(correct me if i'm wrong). So, if you wanted a Glock 18 that would be 300... if you wanted a short barrelled rifle, that would be another 300. If you wanted an automatic short barreled rifle.... 600.... if you wanted a suppressor for this another 300.

So, what have we learned today, boys and girls? you CANNOT just go into a gun store and buy an assault rifle.

Now, in South Carolina, we can go to the store and buy a pistol, rifle, or shotgun and literally walk out with it. at least if it's semi-auto. We can have our magazines as big as we want, so my pistol holds a measly 17 rounds (+1 in the chamber).

You are most certainly entitled to your opinion on firearms, but I pray that you're never a politician in the US

Last edited by Fox04coupe; 12-19-2008 at 12:33 AM.
Old 12-19-2008
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

you can't go into a store and "just buy an assault rifle." and by assault rifle i assume you mean an automatic weapon. If you want to legally own an automatic weapon, also known as a Class 3 weapon, you must pay a tax. Now, not only do you have to pay this $300 one time fee, but in applying for this license and paying this fee... you must wait about 3 months before you can even take the Class 3 weapon home. Class 3 weapons consist of suppressors (aka silencers), automatic weapons, and rifles with barrels under 16"(correct me if i'm wrong). So, if you wanted a Glock 18 that would be 300... if you wanted a short barrelled rifle, that would be another 300. If you wanted an automatic short barreled rifle.... 600.... if you wanted a suppressor for this another 300.

So, what have we learned today, boys and girls? you CANNOT just go into a gun store and buy an assault rifle.

Now, in South Carolina, we can go to the store and buy a pistol, rifle, or shotgun and literally walk out with it. at least if it's semi-auto. We can have our magazines as big as we want, so my pistol holds a measly 17 rounds (+1 in the chamber).

You are most certainly entitled to your opinion on firearms, but I pray that you're never a politician in the US
Nicely said, Fox! and Amen to the last comment!
Old 12-19-2008
Registered!!

wheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nice

I don't carry a weapon because I understand that violence begets violence. The real fact of the matter is that you are more likely to have your weapons stolen from your house, your car, etc.; than you will ever stop a crime with your weapon. A vast majority of violent crimes are committed with stolen weapons. I also don't have a problem with the second amendment, I just think the founders had a different purpose for it. We have misinterpreted it. The point of the second amendment is for an ORGANIZED MILITIA. It wasn't their point to have individuals running around with guns on any given day shooting each other over thievery, etc.
Old 12-19-2008
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all

Until we live in a crime-free America, guns will always be an option. Unfortunate, but it's true.
If nobody owned guns, there would be much less crime. And if there were much less crime, nobody would need to own a gun.
But because there's crime, people own guns. And because people own guns, there's crime.
There's no way out.

I believe in our Constitution. I believe that the government should respect the amendments that were set forth in it. If people don't exercise their rights, it will only make it easier and less obvious when someone is trying to encroach upon them. I don't think that the problem lies within guns themselves, but ill-informed and irresponsible people who own them. Gun education & training, or lack thereof, is the problem.
It's great that they're upholding the constitution and not just amending it like they do everything else but there were also laws during that time regarding the number of black servants you were allowed to have and the minimal amounts of rights they had. That was changed because it didn't make any sense and other things may need to be changed too.

And commenting on someone's comment about guns being banned, can someone tell me why there is any need for the commercial sale of a pistol? If the bad guys didn't have pistols and citizens didn't have them, it would only be the police and that's fine. Otherwise I don't get it, there's no point for a pistol, you can't hunt with it.
Old 12-19-2008
Registered!!

Vertigo Jones is an unknown quantity at this point

I love these threads, They are as inevitable as taxes. As a resident to the UK, I could happily chirp on about how guns are horrid, and theres no need, but, its a been a civil allowance in the US since a time it made (some) sense, and if you were to remove the right to bear arms from the citizenry, only the law abiding ones would become gunless, and they aren't the smacked up headcases I'd be worried about.
Old 12-19-2008
Registered!!

speaking of American politicians, didnt Cheney cap someone during a hunting "accident"?

even your government can't be trusted with those gun laws.
Old 12-19-2008
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know about you but I don't live in mexico
I'm pretty sure this guy just referred to Southern California as Mexico. WTF?
Old 12-19-2008
Registered!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

speaking of American politicians, didnt Cheney cap someone during a hunting "accident"?

even your government can't be trusted with those gun laws.
Cheney shot him right in the face. No capping involved. That was years ago. Catch up to speed with American politics or stay completely out of them.
Old 12-19-2008
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

Originally Posted by lordhelmet
I'm pretty sure this guy just referred to Southern California as Mexico. WTF?
Thanks Mike. That's what I'm saying.
Old 12-19-2008
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

if i remember my history, the citizens need to keep guns in order to fight back against a corrupt government, or something like that revolution i think its called? lol. may not be as far off as people think.
Old 12-19-2008
Registered!!

I was implying that blackmarkets aren't as easy to find in some places as they are in others. Mexico for one.I would never imply that California is part of Mexico, ever since settlers rebelled against Mexican rule in 1848 and became its own republic/state in 1850. If your not going to read the entire thread then don't make assumptions

I was making a point. If your government isn't to be trusted with firearms then who the hell is? Furthermore if Cheney shooting someone in the face (also known as "capping") is what you dub as American politics , then you sir need to stop getting your political information from the Colbert report, The point wasn't to poke fun at your Countries politics, but to poke fun at the fact that the people involved in the creation of your policies can't even exercise acceptable measures of control. I won't pretend to have ever majored in American politics, or even Canadian politics for that matter. Like I said a few days ago, I don't wish to keep talking about this so don't bother replying, but now you sack tuggers have repped my negatively which is pretty gay if you ask me. So please DO NOT reply to this, and just live with the fact that you guys are ACTUALLY talking about the best ways to stash guns in your car. I hope one day when the time comes for you to go out in a blaze of glory in the supermarket trying to save a lady from getting ripped off by a crackhead, you slip on a stick of butter and shoot yourself. Then you'll become another statistical gun related death. Which may eventually wind up having something to do with politics, and NOT a hunting "accident" that is clearly not political at all, but murder.

So I'll say this again: PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS, I CAME TO THIS THREAD TO TALK ABOUT CIVICS AND THEIR ENGINES, NOT ABOUT THE LEGALITY OR ETHICAL USES OF GUNS AND THEIR STORAGE IN YOUR CAR.
Old 12-20-2008
Registered!!

Thumbs down Re: Storing/Concealing a gun...in a Civic? w/PICS

you first said that owning guns was ok if it's for hunting. but i guess not if you're dick cheney... hater.
Old 12-20-2008
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

LMFAO!!!

Dear Douchebag,

If you're going to get all *** hurt because you took something up the *** way too far, at least put your username along with it.

Hahaha.. this is amusing.

Last edited by 2005EM2; 12-20-2008 at 03:29 PM.
Old 12-20-2008
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

Gearbox, yep. You're definitely right!
Old 12-21-2008
Registered!!

Thanks Mike. That's what I'm saying.
Any time Jon! I freaking hate when canucks jump into our politics.

Originally Posted by gearbox
if i remember my history, the citizens need to keep guns in order to fight back against a corrupt government, or something like that revolution i think its called? lol. may not be as far off as people think.
Rofl at the impending revolution. That is correct though.

I was implying that blackmarkets aren't as easy to find in some places as they are in others. Mexico for one.I would never imply that California is part of Mexico, ever since settlers rebelled against Mexican rule in 1846 and became the 31st state of the United States of America in 1850. If your not going to read the entire thread then don't make assumptions
Fixed and I have been reading this thread since day one. Go to page one and look. I posted the third reply to this thread.

I was making a point. If your government isn't to be trusted with firearms then who the hell is? Furthermore if Cheney shooting someone in the face (also known as "capping") is what you dub as American politics , then you sir need to stop getting your political information from the Colbert report, The point wasn't to poke fun at your Countries politics, but to poke fun at the fact that the people involved in the creation of your policies can't even exercise acceptable measures of control. I won't pretend to have ever majored in American politics, or even Canadian politics for that matter. Like I said a few days ago, I don't wish to keep talking about this so don't bother replying, but now you sack tuggers have repped my negatively which is pretty gay if you ask me. So please DO NOT reply to this, and just live with the fact that you guys are ACTUALLY talking about the best ways to stash guns in your car. I hope one day when the time comes for you to go out in a blaze of glory in the supermarket trying to save a lady from getting ripped off by a crackhead, you slip on a stick of butter and shoot yourself. Then you'll become another statistical gun related death. Which may eventually wind up having something to do with politics, and NOT a hunting "accident" that is clearly not political at all, but murder.
I'll give you the correct usage of "capping" (I was thinking of cap: to shoot someone with a handgund turned to the side) but every other point you have made is completely wrong. Cheney didn't shoot someone in the face in the oval office. He was hunting. Accidents happen. yada yada yada. You yourself said gun use while hunting was completely acceptable. You connected Cheney's shooting some guy in the face while hunting to politics, not me.

I don't remember if it was me who repped you negatively originally but I sent another negative rep your way just because I felt like it. Your welcome.

As to going out in a blaze and being the people talking about storing the gun in our cars.... We don't want to be shot by those crackheads that you seem to have so much experience with up there in canada. We Americans are going to be shooting back at the crackhead shooting at us. You Canucks are going to be sitting there trying to catch the crackhead's bullets because you are afraid of guns.

So I'll say this again: PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS, I CAME TO THIS THREAD TO TALK ABOUT CIVICS AND THEIR ENGINES, NOT ABOUT THE LEGALITY OR ETHICAL USES OF GUNS AND THEIR STORAGE IN YOUR CAR.
ARE YOU A ****ING CRACKHEAD YOURSELF????? You bumped a thread that had been dead for 5 months with this:
crack dealers need at least 2. To be fair, why do you want to mount a holster when you could mount rocket launchers and flame throwers? maybe some oil slick coming out of a hidden valve?

and yes I'm Canadian. Say what you will but I sleep sounder knowing that my neighbors and all of HIS cousins AREN'T carrying guns, and have guns in their cars, and at easy reach while making toast.
There is not one bit of talk about civics and their engines in your first post to this thread.

you first said that owning guns was ok if it's for hunting. but i guess not if you're dick cheney... hater.
ROFL.... When do canucks realize we don't care what they think.

LMFAO!!!

Dear Douchebag,

If you're going to get all *** hurt because you took something up the *** way too far, at least put your username along with it.

Hahaha.. this is amusing.
Rofl.... I neg repped him after I saw this. I got my fellow So Calians (Mexicans?) backs.

7thgear: You sir, are a moron. GTFO.
Old 12-21-2008
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

^Good stuff, Mike. Yeah, I hate it when people do speak about American politics and make it seem like we're the bad guys ****ing up the world with guns. There's a damn reason why we can keep guns.

And about the whole not being able to trust our government with guns, well, if we get rid of the guns all together, including civilians, military, and everything else of that nature, then, YES, we'll have a better place, but it won't happen in our lifetime.

Thanks again, Mike.

So, 7th_gear, if you're going to bitch about us Americans to stop replying to your post, get your **** straightened out and don't be telling us what to do; stop posting **** up saying that you want to talk about civics and stuff! This is an off-topic thread and you've done nothing to talk about civics in this thread. If you don't want us to reply, stop posting

Got it, eh?

Last edited by 2005EM2; 12-21-2008 at 02:57 PM.
Old 12-21-2008
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

haha, we're Mexicans now. lol
Old 12-21-2008
Registered!!

This must be why your literacy rate is so bad. I clearly said do not reply cause I'm bored of talking about this. Can't you guys just accept that your being children? Congratulations on ripping on Canadians too, Now when you guys have your meets or what not you guys can high five each other during your circle jerks. Just stop!

As for the rep, if I really thought your opinion mattered even in the smallest way, I would probably get a new account and claim to be a gun toting nut from hillbillytown Texas. So please, and I'll do it in caps for you....again. STOP REPLYING TO ME. bad rep me all you want, at the end of the day it only matters to you!

oh and your all ****ed for keeping the mexican thing going, fyi

ps 2005em2, you actually positively repped me...... just letting you know.

Last edited by 7th_gear; 12-21-2008 at 02:35 PM.
Old 12-21-2008
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

This must be why your literacy rate is so bad. I clearly said do not reply cause I'm bored of talking about this. Can't you guys just accept that your being children? Congratulations on ripping on Canadians too, Now when you guys have your meets or what not you guys can high five each other during your circle jerks. Just stop!

As for the rep, if I really thought your opinion mattered even in the smallest way, I would probably get a new account and claim to be a gun toting nut from hillbillytown Texas. So please, and I'll do it in caps for you....again. STOP REPLYING TO ME. bad rep me all you want, at the end of the day it only matters to you!

oh and your all ****ed for keeping the mexican thing going, fyi

ps 2005em2, you actually positively repped me...... just letting you know.
And this must be why your grammar use is so bad.

Originally quoted by you:
"Can't you guys just accept that your being children?"

Corrected version, which I'm sure 99% will agree with:
"Can't you guys just accept that you're being childish?"

You keep saying "STOP REPLYING TO ME", yet you keep posting. Good job.
Obviously, all of our comments matter to you because you are constantly posting in reply to our posts.

You and your anti-gun buddies can join in on the high fives as well.

At least a fellow "Mexican" from socal repped you with my username along with the comment I gave ya.

Last edited by 2005EM2; 12-21-2008 at 02:59 PM.
Old 12-21-2008
Registered!!

oh my. Since were now just being stupid I'll stoop to your level. Helmet has revealed some interesting details about you and him. I don't wish to share them with EVERYBODY but hey? I'm being childish.

Quick Reply: Storing/Concealing a gun...in a Civic? w/PICS