7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

My SSM es2 gone

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jackyly is an unknown quantity at this point
My SSM es2 gone

IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l78/pa_vang05/Image010-1.jpg[/IMG]

this is how a vic looks when it rolls down the cliff on a 50ft drop and lands on its back into a tree..
and yes meeh and my two friends where in my vic when this happened...im glad we are still alive.....

RIP SSM ES2

WAT HAPPENED? okay lets start from the begining me and my two friends went fishing up at LAKE MCCLURE close to mariposa,ca........and when we came back down from the mountains we made a left turn and there was a big bump on the road..when we turned the back of my car bottomed out and then the car just spun out and all i could do was hold on......it wasnt fast until we hit gravel...when we hit gravel the car fell off the cliff and we rolled down about a good 50 feet until a tree stop us from going more..the front passenger flew out the window and broke 3 ribs and meeh and my other friend got bruises....this just happened this past tuesday like a few days ago. it happend march 11, 2008.... i had ep3 seats, rs lip kit, fogs, stock 99 si's tien s techs, and many more....i wish i could still get my parts back but my insurance wouldnt let me take anything.......drive safe out there people........

D17a2 5spd
aem intake
hondata kpro
dc raceheaders
sp2 catback
helix throttle body spacer

15.8@88.3mph
fastest this car ever hit at the track
no more future mods period..........

Last edited by jackyly; 03-13-2008 at 08:01 PM.
Old 03-13-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Re: My SSM es2 gone

Playing in a canyon were we?

Glad you guys are safe.
Old 03-13-2008
Registered!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

One of my friends rolled his bubble civic off a mountain. Little car held up pretty well. He walked away.
Old 03-13-2008
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Dammmmn. Gald ur okay dude.

Plans for another car?
Old 03-13-2008
Diamond Member

Envy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of light

Jesus! it is truly a miracle you survived. care to narrate the roll for us? lol.was it scary? enthralling? did you get an adrenaline rush?
Old 03-13-2008
Registered!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

I forgot to say that would buff right out.

Glad no one was mutilated.
Old 03-13-2008
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Damn KPro just sitting there...
Old 03-14-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Keepitmovin is an unknown quantity at this point

I rolled my car over 1 time and **** myself never mind down a cliff. At least ur alright.Think ull buy another vic?
Old 03-14-2008
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Originally Posted by Rufus
Damn KPro just sitting there...
its going straight to the junkyard... who will find it first.