7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

don't buy civics for the fastest.

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
letsfightfelipe has a little shameless behaviour in the past
don't buy civics for the fastest.

I hate it when I hear kids at my school say oh man I bought my civic its so fast I'll screw your srt4.I hate it when people buy a civic for SPEED! Truth is we don't buy civics to be the fastest car out there. for true civic enthusiasts because everyone knows a tricked out civic vs a tricked out 89' 5.0 mustang will lose.and that mustang will lose to the corvette and that corvette will lose to the new porsche and the porsche will lose to to the McClaren F1 and that the F1 will lose to the bugatti veyron. The real civic enthusiasts buy civics because they are art. There are so many things to do to this car its highly unlikely you'll see one with your exact design. We buy them for the reliability that if it breaks down its not as expensive to repair as everyone else. We buy them for the parts come in bountiful packs. and anything you need you can virtually find anywhere. we buy them because they are for themselves a great car. The civic yes can go fast for a track car if gutted and so forth but as a street car this car is sleek, comfy, inexpensive, and if tuned right you can make it fast(for a civic of course). Maybe someone will appreciate this thread and maybe not but if you don't remember this. If you think your cars so fast. than take it to the track.
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang
Re: don't buy civics for the fastest.

Very nicely put. Good job.

+1 for Jew.
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

FGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to all

ahahaha!!

want me to release the true power of CIVIC?

itll smoke that ****ing 5.0L
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzP-etuL6Y8

and i posted this because of this comment so dont even come back and tell me your BS story on how a civic couldnt do this...or didnt do that!

a tricked out civic vs a tricked out 89' 5.0 mustang will lose.

Last edited by FGCOUPE; 10-23-2007 at 07:25 PM.
Old 10-23-2007
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

hahah, all u have to do is spend 4 times as much as ur car is worth, and itll beat most anything
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

FGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to all

oh now your getting me started? lawls!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvDBa3U0AP0
**** mustangs!
Old 10-23-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by letsfightfelipe
I hate it when I hear kids at my school say oh man I bought my civic its so fast I'll screw your srt4.I hate it when people buy a civic for SPEED! Truth is we don't buy civics to be the fastest car out there. for true civic enthusiasts because everyone knows a tricked out civic vs a tricked out 89' 5.0 mustang will lose.and that mustang will lose to the corvette and that corvette will lose to the new porsche and the porsche will lose to to the McClaren F1 and that the F1 will lose to the bugatti veyron. The real civic enthusiasts buy civics because they are art. There are so many things to do to this car its highly unlikely you'll see one with your exact design. We buy them for the reliability that if it breaks down its not as expensive to repair as everyone else. We buy them for the parts come in bountiful packs. and anything you need you can virtually find anywhere. we buy them because they are for themselves a great car. The civic yes can go fast for a track car if gutted and so forth but as a street car this car is sleek, comfy, inexpensive, and if tuned right you can make it fast(for a civic of course). Maybe someone will appreciate this thread and maybe not but if you don't remember this. If you think your cars so fast. than take it to the track.

um.... ok, tell this to the people at your school not us.. your so lame man lol give up...we seee uu mr. attention..heyy!
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

Originally Posted by FGCOUPE
ahahaha!!

want me to release the true power of CIVIC?

itll smoke that ****ing 5.0L
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzP-etuL6Y8

Why don't you go find a video we haven't seen.
That one was cool a generation ago it belongs here:
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

WTF does he expect coming to a CIVIC forum anyhow? retard!
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

FGCOUPE Learn to embed your videos or I will unleash the fury.

Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

huh?

anyhow, i know that vids old....but its too show that wanna be ford goof the fury of a Civic....Tricked out or not i have x2 vids to show this.

peeces of skittles
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

Ok, wait a second.

The OP is obviously confused.

Here is his car:
Originally Posted by letsfightfelipe
Ok I am 17 I got my first civic when I was 15. I spent so much time and money on it. I cheerished the baby. When I was driving home from buying the civic a brand new engine/tranny/and turbo a lady T-boned me my and wrapped my car around a pole I cried and it depressed me alot. You may laugh but I spent on average 6 hours a day working on my car and tuning it for 6 months straight. She was my pride and joy.I worked at a job since I was 14 and since I was ten I saved up money to have the fastest civic when I got it I had 19,800$ and I loved the 98 civic ex I didn't want an SI. Yes it has the better motor for less of a price but where is the fun and learning in that. I bought everything from JE forged pistons to greddy exhaust to kicker subs to nitrous to custom paint.
here is a list of things I've done not all but some

EXTERIOR

* 4 PIECE RAZZI BODY KIT $750
* BLACK WIDOW RAM AIR STYLE HOOD (+HOOD PINS) $350
* BLACK WIDOW 2 REAR WING $275
* M3 STYLE MIRRORS WITH AMBER LED $125
* Z3 FRONT FENDERS WITH MESH INSERTS $300
* GRILLETECH ALUMINUM MESH GRILLE $ 50
* CARBON FIBER DUAL HALO HEADLIGHTS $275
* CARBON FIBER TAIL LIGHTS $225
* BLUE LED UNDERGLOW (+ PROFESSIONAL INSTALL) $200
* BLUE LENSE-YELLOW BULB FOG LAMPS $ 75
* HOOD HINGES CUSTOM CUT/WELDED TO FIT HOOD $100
* 15% WINDOW TINT BY INFAMOUS GRAPHICS $225
* SPONSOR STYLE DECALS CUT/INSTALL CUSTOM $100
* HONDA SI WHEELS BRAND NEW $300
* PPG ELECTRIC BLUE PEARL BASECOAT $400
* PPG CLEARCOAT+SLOW HARDENER $250
* HOUSE OF KOLOR SMOKE FLAKE $ 75
* SEM PRISM FLAKE (6 COLOR REFLECTION) $100
* PPG BLUE PEARLESCENT POWDER $ 50
* EXTERIOR PARTS COST $4,225

PAINT JOB BY BRAD FISCHER INCLUDING INSTALLATION AND FIT/MODIFICATION OF ALL AFTERMARKET BODY PARTS, SHAVED BODY MOULDING, HOOD PINS, GLOSS BLACK PAINT ON MIRRORS, PRIMING, SEALING, ALL FLAKES IN THE FIRST 2 COATS OF CLEAR, 2 ADDITIONAL COATS OVER FLAKE, 6 GHOST STENCILS, SLIGHTLY LIGHTER THAN REGULAR PAINT, AEM ON HOOD NOSTRIL, EIBACH SPRINGS ON FENDERS, SKUNK 2 RACING ON BOTH SIDE SKIRTS, ALL PAINT UNDER CLEAR COAT. ALL WORK WAS DONE IN PROFESSIONAL SHOP AND PAINTED IN DOWN DRAFT PAINT BOOTH WITH HVLP TOP FEED SPRAY GUNS.

TOTAL LABOR BILL FOR BODY/PAINT $2800

INTERIOR

* ELECTRIC BLUE PAINT ACCESSORIES $ 75
* DIAMOND PLATE FLOOR MATS $150
* BLUE UNDERDASH NEONS(WIRED TO SWITCH PANEL) $ 75
* BLUE LED'S INSIDE INSTRUMENT CLUSTER $ 25
* 5 SWITCH PANEL, MACHINED ALUMINUM CUSTOM $100
* TYPE R CHROME SHIFT ****/CHROME PEDALS $ 75
* CUSTOM SHAVED TRUNK FLOOR (¾ IN. BLACK PLASTIC) $100
* INTERIOR PARTS COST $600

STEREO

* ALPINE SINGLE CD HEAD UNIT WITH REMOTE $250
* ALPINE 6 DISC CD CHANGER IN TRUNK $300
* KICKER ZX750 CLASS D 750 RMS WATT AMP $450
* KICKER SOLO BARIC 15 INCH SUB 750 RMS WATTS $350
* PORTED BOX FOR SQUARE 15 INCH SOLOBARIC $150
* MB QUART FRONT AND REAR SPEAKERS + TWEETERS $300
* INSULATED TRUNK TO PREVENT RATTLE $ 50
* MONSTER CABLE AMP WIRING (4 AMP CAPABLE 1500W) $125
* MONSTER CABLE RCA'S $ 75
* KICKER REMOTE BASS **** MOUNTED IN DASH $ 25
* STEREO/SOUND COST $2075

PERFORMANCE UPGRADES

* APEXI 4-2-1 HEADER $250
* STAINLESS STEEL 2.5IN FULL EXHAUST WITH 4.5IN TIP $500
* INJEN 2 PIECE COLD AIR INTAKE SYSTEM $200
* F1 8.5 POUND LIGHTWEIGT FLYWHEEL $250
* EXEDY 6 PUCK HIGH PERFORMANCE CLUTCH $350
* TYPE R CHROME VALVE COVER/ANODIZED RED CAP $150
* DISTRIBUTER CAP/ROTOR/ACCELL PERF. WIRES $125
* NGK R 1 STEP COLDER SPARK PLUGS FOR NITROUS $ 25
* AEROSPEED CHROME FRONT STRUT TOWER BAR $ 75
* CHROME SHORT THROW SHIFTER $ 50
* DRILLED AND SLOTTED FRONT BRAKE ROTORS $150
* APPLICATION ENGINEERED CERAMIC BRAKE PADS $ 60
* MICHELIN PILOT TIRES 2K MILES ON THEM $300
* NOS NITROUS WET KIT (10LB BLUE ANODIZED BOTTLE IN TRUNK, ALL STAINLESS LINES, ARMING SWITCH, WIDE OPEN THROTTLE ACTIVATING SWITCH, DUAL FRONT PURGE OUT GRILLE NEAR HOOD NOSTRILS STRAIGHT UP, NOS PURGE SWITCH IN CONSOLE, CUSTOM STAINLESS SOLENOID BRACKET, FOGGER NOZZLE IN INJEN INTAKE) KIT PRICE + PURGE KIT+ PRO INSTALL) $950

PRICE I PAYED FOR CAR STOCK $4200

You won't know anything about your car if it's already supped up. well here are my pics.

all of us teens aren't as dumb as we look.
And the pic:

I should be ashamed for condoning the first post.
I am sorry to all.
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

i don't care what you if your going to spend 20,000$+ to tune up your civic just to beat a mustang than buy a mustang put 20,000+ into that and you'll get whooped I saw a civic 18PSi versus a supercharge stang and the civic was left in the dust. Civics are a good starter tuner car. but there is always gonna be somethign better. and trust me civics aren't top line and not even mid line. although they are a good car. and if you wanna really go at it a stock civic si versus stock 5.0 mustang. civic will lose. a civic with 5 psi and a stang with 5psi mustang will still lose the video you watched they guy probably threw 30,000into his car while the lambo was stock
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

He is a
SFR

Stupid Flying Ricer

F does not = Flying
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

....like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtBUIo-XRtQ
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

that was my first car almost 2 years ago. so go ahead laugh at it for being riced idc i liked it. only drove it to and from work and school. i never went to show it off or race it. cause why. 1. Racing a car is stupid unless on the track. and 2. go ahead make fun of my civic I got something faster :]
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

oh and another if you like your engine here is my project currently working on with my father
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYzo_N4QC3U
one last vid for the road....

anyhow, lets take the Stock 06-07 Si right now...
it has 197HP, and has more HP per Litre then a Z06,
a stock Si will smoke a stock mustang as stands.

i cant remember where i seen it, but there was a Vid of
the i believe RSX with a K22 and ill tell ya...itll kill your lil
stang bruh'
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

ok so you know that the civic has to be turboed and all that but what about the mustang maybe its just stock
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYzo_N4QC3U
one last vid for the road....

anyhow, lets take the Stock 06-07 Si right now...
it has 197HP, and has more HP per Litre then a Z06,
a stock Si will smoke a stock mustang as stands.

i cant remember where i seen it, but there was a Vid of
the i believe RSX with a K22 and ill tell ya...itll kill your lil
stang bruh'

yes but the compression on a 06 si makes it so it would be harder to boost it. also if your wandering that 197hp will still get smoked by a z06 so still stock on it will lose. also i don't have a stang i have a 2002 civic ex and a 2007 subaru wrx sti
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

also my subaru has been in more car shows in one year than your civic will be in your whole life
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

like i said man....
i dont wanna hear it!

Watch this Vid then....

A (STOCK K20 N/A EG) VS. (Mustang SVT Supercharged & Sprayed!)

Last edited by FGCOUPE; 10-23-2007 at 08:01 PM.
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

like i said man....
i dont wanna hear it!

Watch this Vid then....

A (STOCK K20 N/A EG) VS. (Mustang SVT Supercharged & Sprayed!)

Idk if its just me but i swore i heard a blow off valve on the k20
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

yea i dunno man, i didnt realize until after posted how bad a vid this was, im still looking for a STOCK VS STOCK vid of a K20 VS 5.0L??

find me one, then well talk **** up!
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

ok but what k20? the k20a type r or type s?
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

Old 10-23-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

two of our most douchebaggeriest members battling it out.. give it up guys, neither of you have cool or fast or awesome cars.. that sube isnt even yours buddy.. stop trying to act like you > civicforums

EDIT: yea helmet i know... i know.. its getting retarted.

Last edited by DsevenEm2; 10-23-2007 at 09:00 PM.
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

the subaru is mine and my dads its our project car. the title is in my name i bought it from a junkyard
Old 10-23-2007
This is Myspace

prove it... lol

you're sitting here..making thread after thread about turbo kits and exhausts and all this GARBAGE... and then you make a thread TELLING people to not buy civics to be fast.. sooo why are u hear.. u apparently have a gorgeous subaru.. that you i guess are restoring or rebuilding or whatever the hell and you're about to waste your money on some turbo kit for the d17

everyone knows i love the our cars just as much as the next guy.. but where are u coming from man? you can take the 6000 that your going to dump into the D to get your 3-4psi like u wanted and also by that nifty on-off switch to turn the turbo on when youre driving around town whenever you want.. please

take that money and dump it more into your "project" sube. and if you guys have built it that far, how come u ask so many questions about exhausts and turbo kits and what not... is that how u built that sube? by asking the same questions on sti forums??

give it up junior.

Last edited by DsevenEm2; 10-23-2007 at 09:05 PM.
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DsevenEm2

EDIT: yea helmet i know... i know.. its getting retarted.
Whats the deal with this whole spreading rep thing? Only a handful of users earn/deserve the rep but we have to spread it out to all the retards first. Sigh.
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by DsevenEm2
give it up junior.
That made my day Dseven.

Quick Reply: don't buy civics for the fastest.