7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

don't buy civics for the fastest.

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2007
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold
Re: don't buy civics for the fastest.

lol yea man i duno wat the deal is with that... i just spread it when i want to its just for watever.. u got me my third light green thingy.. thanks lol
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
letsfightfelipe has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by DsevenEm2
prove it... lol

you're sitting here..making thread after thread about turbo kits and exhausts and all this GARBAGE... and then you make a thread TELLING people to not buy civics to be fast.. sooo why are u hear.. u apparently have a gorgeous subaru.. that you i guess are restoring or rebuilding or whatever the hell and you're about to waste your money on some turbo kit for the d17

everyone knows i love the our cars just as much as the next guy.. but where are u coming from man? you can take the 6000 that your going to dump into the D to get your 3-4psi like u wanted and also by that nifty on-off switch to turn the turbo on when youre driving around town whenever you want.. please

take that money and dump it more into your "project" sube. and if you guys have built it that far, how come u ask so many questions about exhausts and turbo kits and what not... is that how u built that sube? by asking the same questions on sti forums??

give it up junior.
because i just help my dad install it he finds things and researchs for me and i give him the my end of the money for whatever he get's i don't fully understand 90% of it though besides install
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

Originally Posted by letsfightfelipe
because i just help my dad install it he finds things and researchs for me and i give him the my end of the money for whatever he get's i don't fully understand 90% of it though besides install

Congratulations! You have just proved the theory that there is no limit to human stupidity. How about putting that into proper syntax, form, and grammar so that I can at least understand what you are saying before I dismiss it?

Dumb ***
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

Call me old skool, but "show car" at least means decent body work! This piece of **** has the usual blow-it-out-yer-*** engineering only topped by primer body panels.

There you go! No "safe to drive" or "showcase my fab skills" or even "get me some in-bred slack jawed yokel *****", just uglier than the other ****wipes in town. Way to focus that laser beam intellect on a single objective! I'm sure you'll go far.
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

trubluciv will become famous soon enough

if you want to keep talking about the damn subaru....join a subaru forum......last time i checked....this was a civic forum...not talking about a project car that is not a civic
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

FGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to all

Alpha 5 hit the nail again....lmfao!!

as for Mr. ****ing Ford sucking, Anti-honda, honda loving, subaru **** piece if ****!

Make your mind up which car it is you like, then join a forum that is for that car, but till then.....Screw off!
Old 10-23-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by letsfightfelipe
how do u not understand 90% of it if you're installing it. do you realize what kind of picture u posted up? do you see that engine bay?? are u going to seriously sit there and try to convince me that you installed allllll of that crap and have no idea how the hell it works or what it does.. give me a f**kin break kid, this isnt legos (quoted). youve already asked the difference between 4-2-1 and 4-1 headers so please... save your comebacks for some other idiot because i am not the one you should choose to lie to... I > your thread
Old 10-23-2007
This is Myspace

Originally Posted by FGCOUPE
Alpha 5 hit the nail again....lmfao!!

as for Mr. ****ing Ford sucking, Anti-honda, honda loving, subaru **** piece if ****!

Make your mind up which car it is you like, then join a forum that is for that car, but till then.....Screw off!
whoa whoa whoa....nobody asked for name calling guy. no need to call somone a peice of ****, you dont even know this guy.
Old 10-23-2007
pao
Registered!!

pao has a spectacular aura aboutpao has a spectacular aura about

two of our most douchebaggeriest members battling it out.. give it up guys, neither of you have cool or fast or awesome cars.. that sube isnt even yours buddy.. stop trying to act like you > civicforums
[/IMG]
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

FGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to all

ive never claimed my car was the fastest rice on sushi!

it pisses me off when some *** comes on a forum such as CIVICS boasting BS about a FORD? gimme a ****ing break!

Its like me going to FORD****INGFORUMS.SUCK and saying my CIVIC is the ****, Think that will go far? **** no!

and yea...he is a piece of ****!
comes here, showing off cars his dad builds, and trys to make our civics look bad cuz his dad is loaded?

christ!
Old 10-23-2007
This is Myspace

man u need to chill...seriously
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

how do u not understand 90% of it if you're installing it. do you realize what kind of picture u posted up? do you see that engine bay?? are u going to seriously sit there and try to convince me that you installed allllll of that crap and have no idea how the hell it works or what it does.. give me a f**kin break kid, this isnt legos (quoted). youve already asked the difference between 4-2-1 and 4-1 headers so please... save your comebacks for some other idiot because i am not the one you should choose to lie to... I > your thread

I know how to install parts for some reason it comes easy to me. But i don;t understand what most of them do. I read the haynes manual to figure out what I need to remove and by that I have a general idea of how to install the new piece or goto people who have already done it and i examine their car...

and for my being a ford guy. I hate fords and love my civic I wouldn't trade it for the world. So for my subaru; It's just for show. and my blue civic was when I thought RICED out was cool.
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by FGCOUPE
ive never claimed my car was the fastest rice on sushi!

it pisses me off when some *** comes on a forum such as CIVICS boasting BS about a FORD? gimme a ****ing break!

Its like me going to FORD****INGFORUMS.SUCK and saying my CIVIC is the ****, Think that will go far? **** no!

and yea...he is a piece of ****!
comes here, showing off cars his dad builds, and trys to make our civics look bad cuz his dad is loaded?

christ!
oh yeah second my whole household makes around 48,000 a year thats not loaded. and I'm not boasting about fords. It Was a METAPHOR for the fact that you may have a fast car but no matter what there is always faster. just like there are RC cars that can go up to 500MPH. But in that range they are just RC cars that costs someone 50,000$ but I'm not bashing your civic I'm just sick of people saying here that their civic is the fastest thing in the world. cause trust me 14.5 at 92 MPh isn't that fast considering there are cars that go 3.0 at 320mph. You are just another guy that took something the wrong way and got your panties in a bunch. and I don't know much about cars as to what certain parts do. Although if I see a picture of something I can get a general idea of how to install it
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

prove it... lol

you're sitting here..making thread after thread about turbo kits and exhausts and all this GARBAGE... and then you make a thread TELLING people to not buy civics to be fast.. sooo why are u hear.. u apparently have a gorgeous subaru.. that you i guess are restoring or rebuilding or whatever the hell and you're about to waste your money on some turbo kit for the d17

everyone knows i love the our cars just as much as the next guy.. but where are u coming from man? you can take the 6000 that your going to dump into the D to get your 3-4psi like u wanted and also by that nifty on-off switch to turn the turbo on when youre driving around town whenever you want.. please

take that money and dump it more into your "project" sube. and if you guys have built it that far, how come u ask so many questions about exhausts and turbo kits and what not... is that how u built that sube? by asking the same questions on sti forums??

give it up junior.

Because my subaru is finished and being sold. I don't care much for them. But I care for my civic
Old 10-24-2007
Registered!!

03blackcivic will become famous soon enough

seeing the last vid remindes me of how bad *** my cobra was dam I wish I did not have to sell it

But I am very happy with my civic it makes a great daily driven car it saves me alot of money on gas and maintance.

Last edited by 03blackcivic; 10-24-2007 at 12:37 AM. Reason: add
Old 10-24-2007
Registered!!

letsfightfelipe...

you are confused, ill give you that?

lawls
Old 10-24-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

IBTL.

That's all I have to say.
Old 10-24-2007
Registered!!

civic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond repute

with you foos...
Old 10-24-2007
Registered!!

just had to get in for what? to be seen?

in before the lock? hmmm
Old 10-24-2007
Registered!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

FG, chill out man. The kind of cussing you have used is giving the Mods every excuse to crack down on any swearing. Keep it clean with respect to other members man.
Old 10-24-2007
Registered!!

OK, FG chill. Unleash the fury once and then leave it at that.

A wisemane once said :

Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Old 10-24-2007
Registered!!

eheheh! i lost it man!

comes on here to tell us not to buy a civic for power? lmfao!
the K20 alone is awesome, fix that up and its a bomb!
So his statement here was false!

Tells us all these builds he has/had to shows us civic guys up?
Thats just BS! So he and/or his dad has money....whoopie! so he has
a nice STi right on but dont rub it in my face or youll wear it.

I showed off a few Vids for 1 of them id like to see a mustang beat a lamborghini, or do 9.75 sec run on the 400m

but ill leave it at this.....
Old 10-24-2007
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all

Ladies, ladies, please. I'll settle this. If you check the properties on the photo he posted, it looks like this.... http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p...ictures044.jpg. So with the wonders of copying and editing, we change the numbers on the suffix to look around at his other pictures and see this....what do we have here? A MAINE license plate when his location says he's in Jacksonville?

He obviously grabs pictures of various cars from the internet and uploads them to Photo Bucket.
Old 10-24-2007
Autocross Junky
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Zzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, were done here.