7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

** Model Differentiation **

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MAFFEWDAY is an unknown quantity at this point
** Model Differentiation **

I Am A Noob To The Civic Community So Don't Laugh Too Hard At My Questions. I Have An 02 Civic Dx And In My Quest For Hop Ups I Can't Find That Many Parts For The Dx Model. Is There A Big Change In The Lx And Dx Models? I Am Trying To Find Headers For The Dx But Can't Find One Other Than On Ebay. I Would Much Rather Buy Name Brand, But Don't Know Who Makes Them For The Dx. Please Help Thank You.
Old 10-01-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Model Differentiation **

the search function exists for a reason.

but i will answer your question anyway. the dx and lx have the same exhaust, so any headers that fit an lx, should fit a dx. headers made for the ex will not fit without changing your cat, etc. to ex. look around the site before buying such things, tho, as people report minimal gains with intake, header, and exhaust. know that it's not going to make your car much faster, if at all.
Old 10-01-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

There are headers out there for the DX/LX.
https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2...lx-civics.html

That link also includes a few sites that sell that particular header. The stock dx/lx header is very restrictive, as I've said in the past. I upgraded to a ex cat back and stock ex header and down pipe, and I couldnt be happier. There is a noticeable increase in pdeal responce, and some gain in power. With intake and header I made 107whp/107.7tq in 85 degree weather. Stock we have about 90whp. So there is a gain, whats that ~17whp? But it did cost a lot.
Old 10-01-2007
Registered!!

MAFFEWDAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Thanks For Your Help
Old 10-02-2007
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmbulanceMonkee
the search function exists for a reason.
that would be "RUDE" for 500 please. LOLOL

cmon man take it easy on the newb.
Old 10-03-2007
Registered!!

d17civickid is a glorious beacon of lightd17civickid is a glorious beacon of lightd17civickid is a glorious beacon of lightd17civickid is a glorious beacon of lightd17civickid is a glorious beacon of lightd17civickid is a glorious beacon of light

i got a cai, headers and catback exhasut on ebay for 400$$.. and my car sounds clean... actually really clean... my catback exhaust is called ...himoto tenrai... the guy who sells it on ebay claims its from japan... i have no problems with the exhaust... no cracks or nothing... and there is a difference in power... if you have manual you go from getting eaten by tc's to at least keeping up with them... i beat them cuz i got more stuff done to my car...