7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

Post Up Your SSM Coupe!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2007
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Post Up Your SSM Coupe!!

I thought there was already one of these created before but couldnt find any. Want some ideas and looks for the ssm that i cant think of myself. Post up any pics you want of your SSM coupe! Ill start with mine.. not much so dont laugh at me..

Old 08-19-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
f1n-5 is on a distinguished road
Re: Post Up Your SSM Coupe!!

i was planning on getting a sport grille like yours but was wondering if i should paint it the lower trim silver or not..
your pictures helped a lot !
i think you should drop it an inche or two OR add lips all around(unpainted; match your grille)
Old 08-19-2007
Banned

mani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nice

Damn ...All these days i thought u were some Wacky Dude always teachin others a lesson hahahahaha Cant beleive its a chica neways ill post my SSM vics pics in a while .. just got home from Work ..Im lazy
Old 08-19-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

no bro lmao...thats my girl..well ex-girl now lmao.......maybe i should take that one off...

yea i want to drop it and the lips too but...money is tight.. but i will that.. i know that for sure.. i personally would like my lip painted but im also too lazy to get that done.
Old 08-20-2007
Banned

mani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nice

Originally Posted by DsevenEm2
no bro lmao...thats my girl..well ex-girl now lmao.......maybe i should take that one off...

yea i want to drop it and the lips too but...money is tight.. but i will that.. i know that for sure.. i personally would like my lip painted but im also too lazy to get that done.
And I was just about to PM u for the next meet hahahah j/k neway yeah man ... Hell nice of a ride there ... I would say if ur tight on cash, SAVE for the right stuff and dont rush anything ... (like i used to do back in the days) hehehe ...

and heres some pics !

Last edited by mani_is_kool; 08-20-2007 at 12:39 AM.
Old 08-20-2007
Registered!!

rick1574 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DsevenEm2
wanna sell me your spoiler?

Originally Posted by mani_is_kool
And I was just about to PM u for the next meet hahahah j/k neway yeah man ... Hell nice of a ride there ... I would say if ur tight on cash, SAVE for the right stuff and dont rush anything ... (like i used to do back in the days) hehehe ...

and heres some pics !

what temp is that?
Old 08-20-2007
This is Myspace

Originally Posted by rick1574
wanna trade trunks? if i give u my spoiler ill have holes in my trunk.. we can switch trunks
Old 08-20-2007
Registered!!

mines an 04...would it fit?

i'd be down.

you could always get those little plugs from home depot and paint it silver...
Old 08-20-2007
This is Myspace

id be down too but i honestly dont know....tails are interchangeable...body lines seem similar... where are u located?
Old 08-20-2007
Registered!!

CT, one of us would have to go a day or two with out a trunk lid...lol.

could we look up the part numbers for the 04-05 trunk lid and hope they're the same as the 01-03? do you know a place to get part numbers...i'll start looking.
Old 08-20-2007
Registered!!

not the same part number, just looked it up...
Old 08-20-2007
This is Myspace

crap well nice try....

come on people i know theres more ssm coupes out there.. nice ones too!!

POST UP...
Old 08-20-2007
Banned

Originally Posted by rick1574

what temp is that?
Old 08-21-2007
Registered!!

Matteo will become famous soon enough

mani_is_kool- Damn ...All these days i thought u were some Wacky Dude always teachin others a lesson hahahahaha Cant beleive its a chica
bwahaha thats hilarious^ i was starting to think the same thing for a sec.
Old 08-21-2007
Banned

Old 08-21-2007
This is Myspace

this thread is going nowhere lmao... maybe i shoudlve put it in members rides instead.. i just want sum more ideas for my ssm coupe and i hate searching thru each different thread of someones coupe.. id like em all in one spot.. i suck at thread making lol
Old 08-21-2007
Registered!!

i'll post some pics of my ride later tonight.
Old 08-24-2007
This is Myspace

bump?
Old 08-29-2007
Registered!!

Danil ACE is an unknown quantity at this point

is your front left fender a different color than your door?
Old 08-29-2007
This is Myspace

dammit...yes...it is..
Old 08-29-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

Old 08-29-2007
This is Myspace

hey thats really nice..whered u get ur window visors from and are u dropped on anything? i think the oem aero lip kit would really set ur car off. nice ride!
Old 08-29-2007
Registered!!

Mralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to behold

eh... there was a Coupe thread, i couldn't find it though. I'll contribute:

Old 08-29-2007
Registered!!

Mralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to behold

uh Nevermind... Found it:

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/4...es-thread.html

probably get locked soon.
Old 08-29-2007
This is Myspace

dammit...oh well... took a week for anyone to post anything anyway...whatever.
Old 08-29-2007
Registered!!

bring back the old thread... none of the pics in there really work anyway, ask a mod to move this to members ride's... and see if you can bring back a new SSM thread so the pics still work.
Old 08-29-2007
This is Myspace

hm.. ok..who should i ask?
Old 08-29-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Give Triz a shout.
Old 08-30-2007
Registered!!

sure, triz.... I don't know any mods anyway. Don't come here that often.
Old 08-30-2007
This is Myspace

ok ill pm him and see wats up... if he can just close the other one, and we'll move this one over there orrr somehow..get those pics ..in this one, i have no idea.. alot of those pics dont work, and im sure the ones that are still active have been updated sooo... ill just ask him.. thanks guys