7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

Steering Wheel Emblem <-- CLick!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2007
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold
Steering Wheel Emblem <-- CLick!

So i punched my steering wheel right on the H and now its got a dent in it. been thinking about replacing it with one of those red jdm-ish ones but havnt found one yet.. anyways

how do i replace it? ive seen it done to our steering wheels. is it just a sticky thing? or is there something more to it.. any help thanks.
Old 08-16-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Steering Wheel Emblem <-- CLick!

bump sumbody help..
Old 08-16-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02Sicivic is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah i believe it is just a "sticker"
Old 08-17-2007
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of

buy a new sticker and replace it
Old 08-17-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Why did you punch your steering wheel? I would have laughed my *** off if the airbag had deployed.
Old 08-17-2007
Registered!!

02Sicivic is an unknown quantity at this point

I just checked my parts catalogue at work and Honda does not supply it separately. It only comes with the drivers airbag.
Old 08-17-2007
This is Myspace

i duno why i punched it....was pissed off talkjing to sum1 on the phone and ...AKJGFJ4A4 ARGh!!!...im suprised it didnt deploy either..

i duno if its a sticker or not.. but ive seen it replaced with a red one.. i jsut wana know how to get it off.. i dont wana screw it up and then have nothing there...can i just stick a flathead behind it and pull??
Old 08-17-2007
Registered!!

metalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nice

i thnk u have to replace the whole airbag and the red Hs are just stickers
Old 08-17-2007
This is Myspace

why would i have to replace the whole thing if its a sticker...
Old 08-17-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

possibly the red portion is just an overlay for the stock, to cover up the black part??
Old 08-17-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang
Thumbs up Re: Steering Wheel Emblem <-- CLick!

Originally Posted by AmbulanceMonkee
possibly the red portion is just an overlay for the stock, to cover up the black part??

That is what I was thinking...
Old 08-18-2007
Registered!!

metalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nice

i meant that if u want to replace just the H (with the stock badge) u have to replace the airbag assembly. and if u want a red H those are just stickers. ive never seen a red H on the 7thgen steering wheel that wasnt a sticker
Old 08-18-2007
This is Myspace

i gota find a pic to show u wat im talking about. it looks to me like its a completely different emblem. because the H in the center is still chrome looking or silver whatever.. but the backround isnt black anymore..its red..like an ep3 emblem or itr one..ive seen a pic of our steering wheels with the red emblem in the center.
Old 08-18-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, you could try prying it off and see what happens.... I don't want to advise you and have you **** up your car, but that's what I'd do. Carefully.....with the battery disconnected.
Old 08-18-2007
This is Myspace

lol u think the airbag will blow if i take off the emblem thatd be funny

not really
Old 08-18-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang
Talking Re: Steering Wheel Emblem <-- CLick!

I think you should just punch the hell out of it till it fixes its self.

You should also film it, then put it on youtube so all of your fellow 7thgeners can laugh at you.

I know it wasn't really helpful or even constructive but it was the first thing that came to mind.
Old 08-18-2007
This is Myspace

lol ur awesome
Old 08-29-2007
The Random King of the Posts

01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light

Yea you can find on ebay. there just stickers