7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

New headlights soon! Opinions needed!!

Old 07-17-2007
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold
New headlights soon! Opinions needed!!

ok so this is how my car stands today. DIY BOH....i tried cleaning them but its still not cutting it for me. Im tired of them. Id like to get a new OEM set and redo them ina different style but no luck finding oem ones in good condtion for a good price.

So im thinking to just go with the ones from Freestyle Motorsports...

However they have two options..

Gunmetal Housing

or Black Housing

What do you think I should get... any other opinions or suggestions welcome.. let me know guys? I like the black housing personally but im open to anything else u guys got to say!
Old 07-17-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hanzo has a spectacular aura aboutHanzo has a spectacular aura aboutHanzo has a spectacular aura about
Re: New headlights soon! Opinions needed!!

I think the black housing would be good. The gunmetal looks almost similar to the ones you have right now.
Old 07-17-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

i think the amber only looks good if you diy boh and leave the whole area under the amber piece chrome. which you could do to the clear headlights if you open em. im not a fan of unpainted tezza grill, i think silver lip would look better. and idk, if the rest of your car is stock, i would stick with clear headlight. boh isnt gonna be dark enough to match that grill, and gunmetal isnt really gonna match anything. i think you need a theme for that like maybe with bronze rims.

well idk, i kinda went through alot of style and the clear really looks nice with that grill,

and heres what i was talking about with diy boh and amber piece with chrome under the amber so it doesnt look too dark. i liked this look, but it was too "old school" and clear reflectors are more modern. i didnt like this either due to the sidemarker never matching the front amber

Old 07-17-2007
Registered!!

svtec is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the black housing
Old 07-17-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

yea man when i first did my BOH, those were the oens that came with the car and i had no others so..whatever happend happend. i ended up sanding down the chrome under the reflectors by accidnet..liek i started and was like oh ****....so i couldnt do nothing else but finish the sanding and paint udner. if i coudl find another set of oem healdights id redo em the way i wanted but no luck. im really really not a fan of the clear healdights...my grill is suppose to be getting painted soon whenever i get the chance. i have thoughs on how i want the car to look its just that things come very slwoly for me.. i suck at modding.
Old 08-15-2007

fuledya is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DsevenEm2
yea man when i first did my BOH, those were the oens that came with the car and i had no others so..whatever happend happend. i ended up sanding down the chrome under the reflectors by accidnet..liek i started and was like oh ****....so i couldnt do nothing else but finish the sanding and paint udner. if i coudl find another set of oem healdights id redo em the way i wanted but no luck. im really really not a fan of the clear healdights...my grill is suppose to be getting painted soon whenever i get the chance. i have thoughs on how i want the car to look its just that things come very slwoly for me.. i suck at modding.
I have OEM ones I'll sell you for $125 plus shipping. There in like new condition, didn't have them on my car for long, and they have been sitting in boxes ever since. Want me to send you some pics?
Old 08-15-2007
This is Myspace

yea man pics would be great.. but dam 125 plus shipping is steep. i know a bunch of people that have bought them off of other people on here for as low as 80$ shipped brand new!... the most i ever see them go on here is like 90.. ..shoot theres a guy on here selling clear jdm ones without the amber peice of 40 shipped...if u can work on the price then ill take em.. but 125 is way out there... u have no use for them anymrore soo lol ...and thanks for picking up on that!!

pm me k?