7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Type R Front Lip

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2007
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold
Type R Front Lip

i found this on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/01-03...20157033QQrdZ1

does anybody know if its a direct fit without having to do anything to it? if there is something i got to do with it, what is it and how? the car on the main pic looks really familiar lol...anybody help at all??
Old 05-23-2007
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nice
Re: Type R Front Lip

u buiying it ? or shud i go ahead :-p
Old 05-24-2007
Registered!!

metalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nice

its for an 01-03 yet its pictured on an 04-05 wat up w/ that??
Old 05-24-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

thats what im saying. idont wana end up with sum fitment issues cuz then im just gona resell it. its not the money bugging me.. i just want a front lip. and mani ill buy it if i can get some answers, if not its all urs lol
Old 05-24-2007
Registered!!

metalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nice

hmm well u could buy it and if it doesnt fit, ill buy it off ya!
Old 05-24-2007
This is Myspace

true life...but still...i wana know. i think ima jus go ahead and get it
Old 05-24-2007
Banned

mani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nice

Originally Posted by D17sRuNtunable
thats what im saying. idont wana end up with sum fitment issues cuz then im just gona resell it. its not the money bugging me.. i just want a front lip. and mani ill buy it if i can get some answers, if not its all urs lol

I was kiddin man
But seriously I think i have seen that same kit on EBay for way more cheaper than $70 shipped ... do look out for more stuff though..

Does anyone have any experience or idea how much does it cost to PAINT one of these ? matching paint that is .. Thanks
Old 05-25-2007
This is Myspace

i know one thing...im thinking about not painting mine if i do get one. ive herd that rock chips and flying crap from the road will have u repainting these things very often. im just gona go with this lip, my black grill, the boh and the black rims. i know its common but w.e its what i like...and if ud did wana paint one of these, i asked a paint shop already n he said anywehrre for 40 to 100 depending on the shops u go to.
Old 05-26-2007
Banned

Thnanks man !
Old 05-27-2007
Registered!!

dopeyboy247 will become famous soon enough

Nobody answered the question lol
I would like to know to. I heard that a "Type R" lip fits the 04/05 coupes but I dont which one. Oh well, I'm just going to "search", that's what people are going to tell me anyway
Old 05-27-2007
This is Myspace

true life...its ok im just gona keep looking i guess.
Old 05-27-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Good luck even GETTING the right one. Should have just gone to islandmotorsports.com
Old 05-27-2007
This is Myspace

wat does that suppose to mean...getting the right one.
Old 05-30-2007
Banned

product link doesnt work