8th & 9th Generation Civic 2006 - 2015 9th Gen 2012 - 2015.
8th Gen 2006 - 2011.
9th Gen Chassis Codes: FB2, FB4, FB6, FG 3, FG4.
8th Gen Chassis Codes: FG1, FG2, FA1, FA3, FA5.

New here and need help

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2018
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tegs is an unknown quantity at this point
New here and need help

Hi all, I brought my 2007 Honda Civic 2.2 i CDTI ex two months ago beautiful car I can’t complain... but I made the mistake of spending 1.5 hours figuring out the sat nav and working out how to pair my phone with only the ignition on with drained my battery to beyond dead 💀 so I just spent out on a new battery changed it over and now I have a PGM-FI lights on the trip display!? I’m sure you’ve all answered this question before but thought I’d ask again, if there is anything I can do ???? I’ve disconnected the battery again and started the engine a few times but still no luck... am I going to have to spend £90 to get it’s diagnosed at the Honda garage !?! Thanks in advance for your help
Old 02-19-2018
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New here and need help

the ignition on with drained my battery
Didn't need to buy a battery, just needed to either jump start and drive it, or a battery charger for an hour or two.
and now I have a PGM-FI lights on the trip display!?
We don't have diesels over here, I'm not familiar with the lights that you'd have on your cars over there. You mean a check engine light?

Buy a code reader and see what the code is?

Not sure if your cars can use the same readers we have, but many over here have bought a phone app and OBD connector dongle for like US$20 or so (google 'torque app')