8th & 9th Generation Civic 2006 - 2015 9th Gen 2012 - 2015.
8th Gen 2006 - 2011.
9th Gen Chassis Codes: FB2, FB4, FB6, FG 3, FG4.
8th Gen Chassis Codes: FG1, FG2, FA1, FA3, FA5.

Why is My Car Air Conditioning Blowing Warm Air?

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
maxsimity is an unknown quantity at this point
Why is My Car Air Conditioning Blowing Warm Air?

I have a 2008 Honda Civic. Took it in to Allen Honda in CS because the AC was blowing hot air but would blow cold after driving for a while. Allen Honda says the clutch is bad and has damaged the compressor.The seller called me $975 to replace the clutch and compressor. I called my regular mechanic who has worked on our cars for 10+ years and he quoted me $800 out the door for the same job. I noticed here offer AC Compressor for Honda Civic only 114$. Can i bought it from online repair it myself?
Old 10-24-2017
The legs in the public bathroom stall

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
mcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why is My Car Air Conditioning Blowing Warm Air?

No, you can't repair it yourself unless you have your own AC evacuation and recovery equipment. It generally costs $5k or so for the machine. Do you trust your mechanic to be honest? Do you trust the dealer to be honest and smart? Lots of car get an AC compressor to fix AC issues, some even needed a compressor many did not.