8th & 9th Generation Civic 2006 - 2015 9th Gen 2012 - 2015.
8th Gen 2006 - 2011.
9th Gen Chassis Codes: FB2, FB4, FB6, FG 3, FG4.
8th Gen Chassis Codes: FG1, FG2, FA1, FA3, FA5.

2006 Civic Sedan Head Light Ass. replacement

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2017
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Horpel Krufkin will become famous soon enough
2006 Civic Sedan Head Light ***. replacement

What up, y'all?

The 2006 Civic Sedan I bought last Summer has turned out to be a very happy purchase. I bought some nice black wheels and tinted the windows and I'm loving the ride. I've taken a couple of long trips already and all was stellar. I'm looking to replace the HeadLight assemblies. I did a search for recommendations here but didn't see much. I've seen that the replacement can be a bit difficult and so I'll need to prepare for that. But I'm really wondering what thoughts are about the OE headlights and the 3rd party versions. The pictures look amazing for both, but I'm reading that the quality for the 3rd party vendors are not as well designed and can leak.

I'm also curious about the bulbs. Do the assemblies come with bulbs or are they meant to cover/join with the current low and High beam bulbs on the vehicle?

Any thoughts are appreciated! I'm trying to spend no more than $150 on this whole deal.

-HK
Name:  5IkPmtG.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  261.2 KB

http://imgur.com/a/0P8Bq
Old 07-25-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2006 Civic Sedan Head Light ***. replacement

They look cloudy......check into headlight restoration as a cheap alternative to replacement?
Old 07-26-2017
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Horpel Krufkin will become famous soon enough
Re: 2006 Civic Sedan Head Light ***. replacement

I've considered restoration but prefer brand new units.