8th & 9th Generation Civic 2006 - 2015 9th Gen 2012 - 2015.
8th Gen 2006 - 2011.
9th Gen Chassis Codes: FB2, FB4, FB6, FG 3, FG4.
8th Gen Chassis Codes: FG1, FG2, FA1, FA3, FA5.

2007 Honda Civic Coupe Roof Limit

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FukOwnersManual is an unknown quantity at this point
2007 Honda Civic Coupe Roof Limit

I am trying to mount a roof rack on my coupe and I can't for the life of me find out the weight limit for the car roof. Its not in the owners manual, can't find it online...NOT the overall car weight limit...the ROOF. If someone could lend some insight I'd much appreciate it. I am trying to mount a 79lb ocean kayak on it in case it matters.
Old 05-04-2017
The legs in the public bathroom stall

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
mcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2007 Honda Civic Coupe Roof Limit

Honda didn't publish the info because honda never offered an accessory roof rack for the civics in those years.

The clamp on style roof rack for the 2007 accord was rated at 88 lbs. It isn't a civic, but it does show that they do release that info when they a roof rack for a car.