8th & 9th Generation Civic 2006 - 2015 9th Gen 2012 - 2015.
8th Gen 2006 - 2011.
9th Gen Chassis Codes: FB2, FB4, FB6, FG 3, FG4.
8th Gen Chassis Codes: FG1, FG2, FA1, FA3, FA5.

08 civic lx rear passenger suspension

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Branden Rutland is an unknown quantity at this point
08 civic lx rear passenger suspension

Hey guys! I have a 08 Honda Civic lx and I was recently in a wreck. Some dick brake checked me on the highway.(note: my suspension was already showing signs of needing to be replaced but not to the extent of not usable). Well when he braked I swerved to the left hard and whipped the back end out when I went back right. That went on about four times before i ended up backwards. After that the car went back to the right. My front end end hit the median and launched me up in the air and did another 180 took off and got the mf's plates. Anyways the after math I looked at the median the next day and it's just 2 scrapes. It's a miracle that my car is in one piece. All that happened that is fixed so far was my windshield, oil pan, tire and bumper just had a scrape. My front passenger wheel took all the impact on the median and bent it some. But the suspension and all I can tell so far is fine no driving issues at all. My back passenger end must have took the impact from landing and bent the rim and now my suspension is ****ed lick wants to pull out some times and wobbles and makes a knocking noise most times at 60mph+ And when hitting bumps with it. And while slowing down. I replaced the shock and I think the spring is ****ed. What else could it be I got some pics soon.
Old 04-17-2017
Dr Krieger of Modification

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold
Re: 08 civic lx rear passenger suspension

I guess you learned not to tailgate then.