8th & 9th Generation Civic 2006 - 2015 9th Gen 2012 - 2015.
8th Gen 2006 - 2011.
9th Gen Chassis Codes: FB2, FB4, FB6, FG 3, FG4.
8th Gen Chassis Codes: FG1, FG2, FA1, FA3, FA5.
View Poll Results: Did this spark your interest in HHO?
Yes
33.33%
No
33.33%
Don't care
0%
I want to know more!
33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Using HHO and it works!

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hydrogen Tech is an unknown quantity at this point
Using HHO and it works!

Many people think that the "HHO" "Run your car on water" Hype is just a big Scam. Im hear to tell you its not and I can Prove it. I have personally paid for and ran EPA tests on the products we manufacture and have spent the last 7 years testing and developing the best systems available. If you like tuning for great gas mileage and tinkering than you will love what I have developed, and you need to read my website.
www.hydrogentech.co/

What is Hydrogen Hybrid Technology?

Hydrogen Tech’s Hydrogen Hybrid System transforms water into its original elements of hydrogen and oxygen gasses. When the Hydrogen Generator is activated, it begins the process of electrolysis by using electricity to pass an electrical charge through a series of electrodes that are separated by water chambers. The water contains a catalyst which is used to promote hydrogen and oxygen production on the surface area of the electrodes. This separates what we know as H2O “liquid” into “HHO gas.” The hydrogen and oxygen gases produced are injected into the air intake of the engine. This enables a more complete burning of the gas or diesel fuel because the oxygen level is higher and hydrogen gas burns more than 200 times faster than gasoline or diesel. The increased burn speed now ignites more of the vapors in the combustion chamber.

Visit our website to read more!
http://www.hydrogentech.co/hydrogen-tech-info/
Old 12-25-2012
Registered!!

danwat12345 has a spectacular aura aboutdanwat12345 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Using HHO and it works!

"This enables a more complete burning of the gas or diesel fuel because the oxygen level is higher and hydrogen gas burns more than 200 times faster than gasoline or diesel. The increased burn speed now ignites more of the vapors in the combustion chamber."
Bull, the exhaust coming out of new cars with a hot engine is quite clean. Thus, there is hardly any unburnt fuel coming out the exhaust pipe. Thus, the engine + the catalytic converter is burning just about all the fuel that goes into the engine.
Thus, this is bull.
But you say, what if the HHO system now cools off the catalytic converter because it doesn't have to work so hard to burn off the exhaust gases because there is less of it?
The catalytic converter percentage wise doesn't burn that much of the energy that goes into the fuel rail of the engine. It's just a smallish, really hot box.

Finally, if this really worked, car manufactures would put an HHO system in new cars with an option for users to keep the HHO fluid container (water+ electrolytes, genuine fluid of course) filled if they wanted increased MPG to get supposed EPA MPG numbers. Otherwise they could leave it alone and the computer would take care of it.
But they aren't.

Lean burn/Atkinson cycle / HCCI is how to increase MPG from an engine design point of view.

/thread
Old 12-25-2012
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Must be some truth to it. Toyota is experimenting:
http://m.automobilemag.com/green/new...lable_in_2015/

I'm sure Honda is also.

I don't think you get the best outcome if you convert a standard internal cumbustion engine, there is probably more to it, hence why car manufactures don't make a bolt on kit.
Old 12-25-2012
Registered!!

danwat12345 has a spectacular aura aboutdanwat12345 has a spectacular aura about

In that article, the Highlander SUV gets 68 miles per kilogram of hydrogen. A kilogram of hydrogen is 39.2 kilowatt hours of energy (google:"141,000,000 joules to KWh")
whereas a gallon of gas is 33.4KWH.
So 1KG of hydrogen is equivalent to 1.17 gallons of gas. So, 68 miles for 1.17 gallons of gas equivalent =58MPGe.
Pretty good but an EV would do better. For instance the Rav4 EV is rated for 76MPGe by the EPA.
Keep in mind that that Highlander Hydrogen car has an EV drivetrain, but since the fuel cells have to convert the energy in Hydrogen to electricity, there is inefficiency, so that is why it only got 58MPGe. There is no engine in that hydrogen SUV.

This is totally different than introducing small amounts of hydrogen to the combustion cycle of a gasoline fueled OTTO engine. I doubt the thermal efficiency of the engine would be increased much. This and the load on the alternator to create Hydrogen via electrolisis, which wastes energy through the alternator inefficiency and belt and inefficiency with electrolisis (liquid gets hot), and naturally low engine thermal efficiency that has to work harder to turn the loaded alternator, there is no such thing as fusion. You can't net positive energy out of that.

/thread

Last edited by danwat12345; 12-26-2012 at 07:37 PM.