8th & 9th Generation Civic 2006 - 2015 9th Gen 2012 - 2015.
8th Gen 2006 - 2011.
9th Gen Chassis Codes: FB2, FB4, FB6, FG 3, FG4.
8th Gen Chassis Codes: FG1, FG2, FA1, FA3, FA5.

Is it leather?

Old 08-12-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kwai chang is an unknown quantity at this point
Is it leather?

I bought a 2012 Civic with the optional leather interior. I was thinking that everthing "soft" in the interior was covered in leather. I have come to notice that there are places that seem like they might be vinyl. The center section of the rear seat has a different feel that the sides. The top of the center console (arm rest), backs of the headrests, backs of the front seats also.

Does anyone know what parts of my leather interior are actually leather? Seats (all of the panels), steering wheel, door panels (soft parts)....? are any of these parts vinyl?

Thanks
Old 08-12-2012
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is it leather?

the other question you should be asking, is the leather actually genuine or fake? reason being, honda has a reputation for fake parts with a real sounding name. like their carbon fiber trim kits that are not real, just a patterned print.
Old 08-13-2012
35+ Years Driving Japanese Autos

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Is it leather?

The term "leather seating surfaces" somehow comes to mind when I saw this.

You should have a leather wrapped steering wheel. (only EX L now iirc)

Headrest & backs of front seats... not likely, center armrest ? doubt it.