8th & 9th Generation Civic 2006 - 2015 9th Gen 2012 - 2015.
8th Gen 2006 - 2011.
9th Gen Chassis Codes: FB2, FB4, FB6, FG 3, FG4.
8th Gen Chassis Codes: FG1, FG2, FA1, FA3, FA5.

Today is a very sad day...

Old 11-22-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nosepicker is a jewel in the roughNosepicker is a jewel in the roughNosepicker is a jewel in the roughNosepicker is a jewel in the rough
Re: Today is a very sad day...

Originally Posted by iSharix

My mom didn't buy the car for me. I simply call my 09 Civic, my baby is cause I take care of the car, I rarely drive it.

I'm not happy my mom traded in the car cause the new car sucks

****, it's like I'm speaking French.
You're not getting it. Let's slow things down for you. Go grab your helmet cuz you didn't miss the short yellow bus...it's still on its way.

YOUR MOM:
1) Mom trades in her car for a newer one
2) She pays the car's monthly bill and gas...you don't
3) Any maintenance issues comes out of her pocket

YOU
1) You don't work and/or can afford your own car but in the mean time drive your mom's car
2) Maintains the car's upkeep using HER MONEY
3) Complains that your mom traded in previous car that you liked so much which you never paid for to begin with
4) Complains like a little teenager does to all his/her friends how his/her parents did this and that, and tries to justify how it's wronged you

Had an owner of similar taste to yours been involved in an accident and his/her insurance company issued the same yr/model car as a rental and created a thread displaying his/her distaste for it then yes I could understand that. But you're not even an owner. You're a moocher who complains.

Grow up!

Wait until you own your very own car then come back and complain.

Last edited by Nosepicker; 11-22-2011 at 09:58 AM.
Old 11-22-2011
=)

iSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the rough

I have nothing to say to you. Continue assuming stuff. For the record, I'm a girl. Learn to read before you start pointing fingers. You're ridiculous.
Old 11-22-2011
Registered!!

Nosepicker is a jewel in the roughNosepicker is a jewel in the roughNosepicker is a jewel in the roughNosepicker is a jewel in the rough

By the way, I'm only simply expressing my dislike for this car, I have absolutely no idea where the **** some of you pull these random ***** out of your ***.
And no you're not just "simply". You're blaming and using your mom as an excuse to vent your distaste for the car.

Man/Woman up and go buy your own car! Maybe then you'll grow to appreciate what your mom has done and is doing for you, and stop the complaints which aren't even justified.
Old 11-22-2011
Registered!!

I have nothing to say to you. Continue assuming stuff. For the record, I'm a girl. Learn to read before you start pointing fingers. You're ridiculous.
I figured you were a girl but does it really matter?

Btw, we're still on for tonight, right? LOL!
Old 11-22-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

That's enough.

Remember what sets this forum apart from others and why we all love it here, it's because we're all friends or at least friendly. So let's try to keep things on relatively positive terms, shall we?
Old 11-22-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BlueEM2
I didn't read the whole entire thread. but if its YOUR car she has no decision on whether to trade it in or not. I would have told her to buzz off, especially if your paying for it. If my wife told me she traded my EM2 in for a new civic I would go back to the dealership and take my car back, and leave my wife there.
Old 11-22-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Originally Posted by Nosepicker
Yeah, you're right MB.

Sorry Shari...plz continue with your justified distaste. I love you, Shari. So, we still on for tonight or what? =P
Wow..

Now xRiceboyx, Sl33py, and Nosepicker all have an interest in Shari?

Popular girl.

If you're ever in Vancouver
Old 11-22-2011
=)

iSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the rough

Well Austin ... I'll gladly come down to Vancouver, trade you my '12 Civic for a '04 Magnesium Metallic .... and then STRAIGHT TO VEGAS to find xriceboyx!
Old 11-22-2011
=)

Old 11-22-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Old 11-22-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Old 11-22-2011
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hrm.... it's a nice car.. regardless. It's new.. with no kms .. and reliable..
Old 11-22-2011
Johnny Tran stole my S2000 that I had over $100K in mods.

VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold

I'd be happy too.But this dude irks me so much.Something about him..idk.But I remember the first time my mom got the BMW,I was so mad.My dad trades in his Explorer back when they had the cash for clunkers deal and he got a Scion for like 13k.Then my mom goes and gets a 40k BMW and said I could drive sometime.I was pissed though.I didn't think my family had the cashflow for that,unless they had money stashed away somewhere,plus it was a BMW.My family had no big car at that time and we usually carry stuff that won't fit in a sedan.Dead bodies *cough cough*....But yeah.For 40K,my dad coulda had his Scion XD and bought a Venza.But no my mom wanted a BMW.I drive the BMW now,am I satisfied?Not really just cause sitting in it gives me migranes and I have 1 inch of room above my head.

Last edited by VTEC-4.0; 11-22-2011 at 04:17 PM.
Old 11-22-2011

VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold

Oh anybody know why it's only in that car I get headaches and ****?
Old 11-22-2011
=)

Originally Posted by BlueEM2
I get it now, it's your mom's car that you drive around... Heh.. my bad. It just sounded like she bought you the car. Thatll teach me to not read everything. < edit
Thanks for editing your post and not jumping to the quick conclusion, even though I already saw your post.

Originally Posted by Nosepicker
Well let me say this...Neither is it yours, nor her's. Shall we go round and round.

Is it necessary? You mean the same as yours? Don't worry...the irk feeling is mutual.

Exactly my point to her via PM.

It's all been patched up so try not to ruin it.
Originally Posted by VTEC-2.0
Are you trying to provoke me right now?Seriously bro...I'll let that slide.But anyways why are you speaking out on her opinion of the car?
Geeeez. I come back after class and you guys are all bickering? X___X

How about you guys just man-hug it out. Nosepicker is chill, we took it to pm and settled it.

Like Austin said earlier. What sets us apart from other forums is because we're all friends here ...and uhh try to be friendly with each other ... most of the time. So keep it civil. Let's just all agree my car sucks

Old 11-22-2011
=)

"Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way round or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend"
-Bruce Lee

LOL ... stolen from riceboy's facebook :3
Old 11-22-2011
=)

Aiyo back off, kevin is mine LOL
Old 11-22-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Aiyo back off, kevin is mine LOL
I'm so lost..
Old 11-22-2011
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm deleting everything I feel is not related to this thread. If you guys want to have an argument please have it over PM.
Old 11-22-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

ah yes that would be new car smell....very very toxic new car smell lol.

Oh anybody know why it's only in that car I get headaches and ****?
Old 11-22-2011
=)

Okay, I will say something nice.

I LOVE NEW CAR SMELL.
Old 11-22-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

I have absolutely no idea where the **** some of you pull these random ***** out of your ***.
easy, come every morning, i sit on the pot :P

I do believe ye calmed down too, nosepicker - don't worry, Shari is already a good member here (ignore the mouth, though :P she needs to wash it every hour or so )

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like Beer. If you put Beer into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put beer into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, BEER can flow or YOU can crash. Be BEER my friend"
[COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]- Master Yoda
Corrected sentence above

Last edited by sdaidoji; 11-22-2011 at 08:03 PM.
Old 11-22-2011
I am Epic

Civicnoobie should not be trustedCivicnoobie should not be trustedCivicnoobie should not be trustedCivicnoobie should not be trusted

My mom decided to trade in my baby, Peppers ...

My baby at the stealership's lot

I'm disgusted that my mom decided to trade in my baby for THIS ugly pos:

Sorry for bad pic, but it's an ugly car, doesn't deserve a nice pic anyway. It's a 2012 Civic Sedan EX

Honda should be hella ashamed to even put this ugly thing for sale.
Interior is cheap as hell, and you know it's hella shitty when even the owner's manual is made of some cheap *** material.

Can't wait for when I can afford an EM2, this pile of crap is sitting outside and enjoying the Canadian weather!
You should be thankful for having a new car and not an ancient piece of garbage like mine. id settle for an uglier car, cause to me newer = better...mechanically. Just less hassle IMO.
Old 11-22-2011

It's not the new car smell.Had it for 2 years.Car smells like nothing now
Old 11-22-2011
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

you realize new car smell can last nearly forever right? 20 yrs later our old accord is still outgassing fumes from the plastics (which forms a greasy film on the inside of the windows). just make sure you always have fresh air coming inside, either from the windows open or the fan set to outdoor air (so then even if you have the fan off, air will flow in while driving). not being able to smell something doesnt mean its not there. i wont tell you exactly what is so bad about it, because you would prolly freak out, but its comparable to living at a gas pump and sniffing the fumes.
Old 11-22-2011

I highly doubt it's the smell.I smell nothing when I enter the car.The only reasons that I could think of was that the roof is so low or I'm super close to the windshield.
Old 11-22-2011
Premium Member

okay im just saying, there are plenty of odorless gases that can easily kill or sicken you. carbon monoxide for example. im a biologist but dont take my work for it, do some searching. air quality is a huge cause of death in this country, almost as bad as heart disease.
Old 11-22-2011

But it's just me.None of the others in the car feel it.Claustrophobic maybe?I don't think that would have to do with anything though.I feel so big in that car.
Old 11-22-2011
Premium Member

everyone is different. some people can eat peanuts, others will choke and die. there is really no way to ever find out whats causing it because it could be so many things.
Old 11-22-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

Claustrophobic maybe? I feel so big in that car.
ya need a diet, buddy

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Today is a very sad day...