8th & 9th Generation Civic 2006 - 2015 9th Gen 2012 - 2015.
8th Gen 2006 - 2011.
9th Gen Chassis Codes: FB2, FB4, FB6, FG 3, FG4.
8th Gen Chassis Codes: FG1, FG2, FA1, FA3, FA5.

2011 Civic Coupe trim out

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2011
Grey and Grouchy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Crusty is an unknown quantity at this point
2011 Civic Coupe trim out

Does anybody have a good source for trim items like side window rain deflectors, bug shields, and door sill protectors? I looked at and liked the Weathertech stuff, but it is a bit pricey. Any suggestions?
Old 06-06-2011
Registered!!

DrunkinStuper will become famous soon enough
Re: 2011 Civic Coupe trim out

Originally Posted by Crusty
Does anybody have a good source for trim items like side window rain deflectors, bug shields, and door sill protectors? I looked at and liked the Weathertech stuff, but it is a bit pricey. Any suggestions?

The Weathertech stuff is really good, and you get what you pay for. Make sure you get "in channel" regardless of which brand you go with. I personally have the Vent Visor version, and got them from my local AutoZone. There very simple to install, just some 3M Tape and roll the window up. So far 7 months here in Washington State with rain, hail, snow, and occasional sun.
Old 06-24-2011
Grey and Grouchy

Crusty is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, bit the bullet and ordered the Weathertech stuff from Amazon. Not a good experience. I received the side window deflectors. Rattles in box told me that all was not well. Sure enough, they were shattered. Returned them to Amazon via the e-z return process. Got the replacements in about 3 days. Great! Now for the bug shield. I am still waiting. The web site shows my order still in "shipping soon" status. The product no longer shows up in the Amazon inventory. I guess I can only wait and hope thru the estimated delivery date. In the mean time I am driving the wife's salt ride to avoid stone nicks in the Civics's hood.
Old 06-26-2011
Registered!!

DrunkinStuper will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Crusty
Well, bit the bullet and ordered the Weathertech stuff from Amazon. Not a good experience. I received the side window deflectors. Rattles in box told me that all was not well. Sure enough, they were shattered. Returned them to Amazon via the e-z return process. Got the replacements in about 3 days. Great! Now for the bug shield. I am still waiting. The web site shows my order still in "shipping soon" status. The product no longer shows up in the Amazon inventory. I guess I can only wait and hope thru the estimated delivery date. In the mean time I am driving the wife's salt ride to avoid stone nicks in the Civics's hood.
Well at least you didn't have trouble returning them!!! Sounds like you found a good distributor with a great return policy, wish i was that lucky.... keep us posted, and pics of the bug shield when you get it installed.

sub'd