8th & 9th Generation Civic 2006 - 2015 9th Gen 2012 - 2015.
8th Gen 2006 - 2011.
9th Gen Chassis Codes: FB2, FB4, FB6, FG 3, FG4.
8th Gen Chassis Codes: FG1, FG2, FA1, FA3, FA5.

Bought 2007 Civic Si Today, Next step, help needed.

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Woots is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Bought 2007 Civic Si Today, Next step, help needed.

Hello everyone I just joined the boards.

Last week I decided to get into Honda tuning culture. I always had respect for Honda/Acura and used to sell them a long while back. Yet I never bought one (stuck with Toyota and Nissan last couple rides). I gotta say though my heart has always been with Honda.

As of Today....Step one is done I managed to pick up a nice low mileage very well kept Honda Civic Si (2007) Sedan at a the dealership that just came in. I own it free and clear which means all future money can go to upgrading it. It is Galaxy Grey Metallic (I wanted black) but I am diggin this color and Si's are hard to come by so I am feeling I was lucky just to even get my hands on one (especially with a perfect maintenance history).

I been googling for tons of aftermarket stuff. Everything from headers/intake/exchaust to body kits/carbon fiber hoods/Headlights.

At this I am square one novice, but I wanna school up and possibly make this a new hobby.

I am not a rich man, but i do have some decent disposable incoming month to month (thankfully) ... so I can start putting into this project.

Big question is where do I start interior or exterior...and what website(s) are the best for low prices on after market parts?

Right now I am loving the performance of the SI stock factory... I am sure it can get a ton better though. I think i wanna start working on the exterior 1st though for the time being.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.
Old 05-21-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DrunkinStuper will become famous soon enough
Re: Bought 2007 Civic Si Today, Next step, help needed.

Well i'm not an Si owner, and perfectly fine with that, lol. Good sites that have helped me so far are:

www.procivic.com
www.hondahookup.com

I have only used these two sites, both top notch, and low prices across the board. Remember to get a part number then google search it in SHOPPING tab, that's were the real deals come from.
Old 05-21-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of
Re: Bought 2007 Civic Si Today, Next step, help needed.

Welcome to the site, it's sounds like your starting out on a great new hobby!

The best website all depends on the specific parts your looking for in my experience..
Corsport.com and energysuspensionparts.com have both been great for me. I usually hit google hard and try to find the best price.

The first area I started with on my car is suspension, that makes a huge difference in daily driving dun in my opinion.