8th & 9th Generation Civic 2006 - 2015 9th Gen 2012 - 2015.
8th Gen 2006 - 2011.
9th Gen Chassis Codes: FB2, FB4, FB6, FG 3, FG4.
8th Gen Chassis Codes: FG1, FG2, FA1, FA3, FA5.

CIVIC EX 2007 sedan passanger side view mirror, replacement part.

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EtotheNGSPD is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy CIVIC EX 2007 sedan passanger side view mirror, replacement part.

Hello, I'm new to the forum and this is my first post. I got a Honda civic sedan ex 2007. Today I was going out and I noticed that some MF broke my passanger side view mirror. Now I need to know the part number to replace it. The mirror is powered, non heated, and is the one that you fold in with your hands.

If anyone know the part number for the whole side view mirror and can tell me, I would really apreciate it.

Oh, another think, how hard is to install the side mirror? is it easy enough that I can do it myself?(I dont know a lot about cars and stuff) is so, what tools do I need?

thanks in advance.
Old 12-20-2010
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of
Re: CIVIC EX 2007 sedan passanger side view mirror, replacement part.

http://www.hondapartscheap.com/south...t=0&quantity=0

Or find a salvage one here: http://www.car-part.com/

Make sure to get the right color.

You'll either be able to pry the cover off the inside or have to take the inner panel off the door then the inner panel off the mirror. After that it's a couple of bolts and a connector. Shouldn't take very long. Good luck, keep us posted.
Old 12-20-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EtotheNGSPD is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lazlong
http://www.hondapartscheap.com/south...t=0&quantity=0

Or find a salvage one here: http://www.car-part.com/

Make sure to get the right color.

You'll either be able to pry the cover off the inside or have to take the inner panel off the door then the inner panel off the mirror. After that it's a couple of bolts and a connector. Shouldn't take very long. Good luck, keep us posted.
Thanks for help. I check the first website and the price is a little too high. (is that the regular price they going for?)
76200-SNA-A01ZC , MIRROR ASSY., R. DOOR (R.C.) NIGHTHAWK BLACK PEARL 2007 CIVIC $148.85 + whatever they are going to charge for shipping

then I got the part number and check anoter website, and this came up:
http://www.go-part.com/0608-honda-ci...src=googlebase
do you think tha would do it? I mean it looks just like my side view mirror, the only thing is that I dont know if it can be folded. I'm going to contact them after work.
Old 12-20-2010
35+ Years Driving Japanese Autos

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light

MSRP is about $210, the price you listed is about as cheap as a new one will get (painted parts are $$) the shipping would be $15-$17.
Old 12-20-2010
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

That link is to aftermarket. You get what you pay for with aftermarket parts. I would first try salvage as the paint will be weathered like yours and match better.