8th & 9th Generation Civic 2006 - 2015 9th Gen 2012 - 2015.
8th Gen 2006 - 2011.
9th Gen Chassis Codes: FB2, FB4, FB6, FG 3, FG4.
8th Gen Chassis Codes: FG1, FG2, FA1, FA3, FA5.

2008 Si

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura about
2008 Si

hey i just joined here, i have a Ralley Red Si Coupe, its not in yet, it wil be here in october, so far im planning on an AEM CAI, but im looking for headers and exhaust, so if anyone has any suggestions that would b great, also im planning on putting underglow, however ive seen on some Si's that you can see the tubes under neath, so if anyone knows if they can be mounted without being able to see the tubes let me know, thanx everyone, and ill post pics as soon as it comes in
Old 08-17-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang
Re: 2008 Si

Lite Glow has a kit called thin glow. The tubes are only 1/4 of an inch wide. That is what I have and there is no way you can see them.
ThinGlow 7 Color LED undercar kit with TWO WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROLS & 64 Flashing Patters!!! The kit includs two 46" tubes, two 36" tubes, wireless remote (qty 2), control box, wires, mounting hardware, & installation manual. This is everything you need to install this kit in minutes!
The control module features the latest functions that you can have fun with: change the color of the kit, adjust the speed of the different patterns, and change the pattern to fit your mood. Plus, the built in music sensor will allow your kit to dance to any beat. Scroll through 64 different patterns like, chasing, zig zag, pulsing, and more. This kit allows you tochange from:Red, Green, Aqua, Yellow, Purple, Blue & White.
This is TRULY Strongest & Brightest kit available! These lights come with LIFETIME WARRANTY from the manufacturer.

My shop sells them for 220.00 installed. Hit up your local car audio store.
Old 08-17-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang
Re: 2008 Si

^^^^Sorry, does it sound like an eBay add? Well it was. I figured it was easier to do that then describe them myself. I do have them, we do sell them , I do love them. They are great. Just do not drive with them on or YOU WILL GET PULLED OVER!!! My wife likes to make them strobe Blue and Red.
Old 08-17-2007
Registered!!

MarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura about
Talking Re: 2008 Si

thanx man those r perfect ive been lookin at some but i didnt wanna have em hangin down cuz that looks horrible, ima prob put in my order for em soon, thanx