8th & 9th Generation Civic 2006 - 2015 9th Gen 2012 - 2015.
8th Gen 2006 - 2011.
9th Gen Chassis Codes: FB2, FB4, FB6, FG 3, FG4.
8th Gen Chassis Codes: FG1, FG2, FA1, FA3, FA5.

hp on 06 si

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jeebhead is an unknown quantity at this point
hp on 06 si

so yea, I just picked up my 06 coupe si yesterday and had it dynoed today....i was hoping to get around 175-180 to the wheels but ended up getting 184 in 3rd gear pull and 187 in 4th gear. Pretty good right....well my buddy got a 03 rsx type s and stock was max at 177whp...after buddy race header and intake and exhaust he pushed 197 whp today and of course is talkin his car up.......until i get my bolt ons and leave him in the dust....lol anyways I was jsut wondering about his car compared to mine and how fast our cars are really. thanks for any input
Old 05-23-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
firmhonda is just really nicefirmhonda is just really nicefirmhonda is just really nicefirmhonda is just really nice
Re: hp on 06 si

K20a2 = k20z3 as far as stock output. They respond to mods very similar, and the only advantage that the si really has over the type s is the LSD.. which will only come into play when you launch. On the other hand, the rsx-s has K-pro which you don't have and probably won't have anytime soon by the looks of it. Hell, people running the AJP kit are having problems with the Hondata reflash that it comes with because the k20z3 is such a fickle little bitch. I want one for my em2 bad.. especially since I know that they can hit 376 WHP with a turbo kit. That, my friend, is piihb on the first date kind of love.
If you're a better driver than him and you know this, then run him and beat him. If you're equal with his skills then run him and lose. Pretty simple there.

New si's dyno out around there pretty often so don't be too suprised..