8th & 9th Generation Civic 2006 - 2015 9th Gen 2012 - 2015.
8th Gen 2006 - 2011.
9th Gen Chassis Codes: FB2, FB4, FB6, FG 3, FG4.
8th Gen Chassis Codes: FG1, FG2, FA1, FA3, FA5.

Honda Care Line Update

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kero is an unknown quantity at this point
Honda Care Line Update

Guys N Gals,

After calling honda care numerous times about issues with my car, they finally called a regional person who contacted the dealer who sold me my car, who could not find or fix the issues with my canadian built LX sedan.

My local dealership called me and rec'd the info from both Honda Care and the regional place about the issues and I will be dropping off my car this coming week to address the myriad of issues I am having with my car. Nothing terrible, mechanically the car is fine.

Just many clunks, clanks, rattles, front end, back end, interior panels popping out near seat belt pillars, pulling to the right, both front tires feathering on outside edges (alignment already fixed once, did nothing), on and on and on.

I have a feeling the issues will not get resolved but I have to drop it off to continue the open case with Honda Care.

5000 miles later, noises are just getting worse and more numerous.

A new problems started when I reverse and go into drive, very loud clank after letting of the brake peddle in the front end. Sounds like a sticky caliper to me, i think.

Let's see what happens.
Old 09-28-2006
Registered!!

05blkrs is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by kero
Guys N Gals,

After calling honda care numerous times about issues with my car, they finally called a regional person who contacted the dealer who sold me my car, who could not find or fix the issues with my canadian built LX sedan.

My local dealership called me and rec'd the info from both Honda Care and the regional place about the issues and I will be dropping off my car this coming week to address the myriad of issues I am having with my car. Nothing terrible, mechanically the car is fine.

Just many clunks, clanks, rattles, front end, back end, interior panels popping out near seat belt pillars, pulling to the right, both front tires feathering on outside edges (alignment already fixed once, did nothing), on and on and on.

I have a feeling the issues will not get resolved but I have to drop it off to continue the open case with Honda Care.

5000 miles later, noises are just getting worse and more numerous.

A new problems started when I reverse and go into drive, very loud clank after letting of the brake peddle in the front end. Sounds like a sticky caliper to me, i think.

Let's see what happens.
that last problem kinda sounds like a cv joint.. they'll be replacing a lot of suspension parts because that's the feathering problem... and they'll probably just replace the panels that pop out... as for the rear, idk about that one
Old 09-28-2006
Registered!!

Wadely is an unknown quantity at this point
Man thats crazy the only problems we have been having with them is the elbow on the power steering is leaking, we have probably already fixed a dozen or so in the last 2 months!