General Honda Civic Forum Archive. The archive is dedicated to storing threads for research purposes only, please place questions in their appropriate forum.

My DIY light install finished

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2009
^Warranty voider

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Running Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of light
My DIY light install finished

I'm getting quite the number of DIY projects done this month. I feel so productive anyways here isa video of my VTEC light. Ill post some close up pictures and install pics if you guys wannem.
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hz26cUCYzik&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hz26cUCYzik&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
Old 06-29-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
edrulz2003 will become famous soon enough
Re: My DIY light install finished

good job...
Old 06-29-2009
Registered!!

trang_man is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool.
Old 06-29-2009
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

there is a kid that rigged some blue led lights under his seats to do this . thats what i would do.
Old 06-29-2009
Registered!!

dads5150civic is an unknown quantity at this point

SWEET! I like it!
Old 06-29-2009
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute

i had one of those too. i took it out eventually cuz it got annoying. do you go to UF? i'm in gainesville too.
Old 06-30-2009
^Warranty voider

Running Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of light

i got to santa fe, hit up the gainesville thread we're trying to get a meet going

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/6...ml#post4421521
Old 06-30-2009
^Warranty voider

I threw a DCRH with resonated test pipe and a GSR exhaust on my car and took off the 2.5" magnaflow system. Paired up with my DIY airbox it sounds fantastic. Sounds just like my gf's 09 si.
Old 07-03-2009
Registered!!

svtcobra is an unknown quantity at this point

your car is slow

I've seen some pretty cool stuff like that done on mustangs. I like the look of it in dash.
Old 07-03-2009
Registered!!

whitealexander is an unknown quantity at this point

nice job.. cool vid..
Old 07-07-2009
^Warranty voider

Originally Posted by svtcobra
your car is slow

I've seen some pretty cool stuff like that done on mustangs. I like the look of it in dash.
yeah my car is a bit slow but its a civic. It's faster than my gf's 09 si and it took my boys g37 sedan, not by much but it still ran him pretty good. I'll have to shoot another one with just myself in the car and from first gear. I want to use the oem vtec light from the del sol. someone pm'd me about a step by step, ill have something up soon.
Old 07-08-2009
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

Name:  vtec_yo.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  19.1 KB
hahhaha
Old 07-08-2009
Registered!!

youngjosh12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats pretty sweet, props to you
Old 07-08-2009
Registered!!

murda_civic26 will become famous soon enough

your car is slow

Your car is slow. Your car is a piece of ****. Nobody gives a **** about your mustangs. Mustang is a woman's vehicle. Thats why you see old women driving them. Am i the only one that notices this ****? The only people that drive mustangs are old women and retarded faggits like this guy.
Your car blows. It's worthless. The only thing its supposedly good for is being fast and it's not even good at that. Don't beleive me? Look up qaurter mile times for stock mustangs. They're about the same as a stock civic. **** you
Old 07-08-2009
Registered!!

pink ivtec girl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by murda_civic26
Your car is slow. Your car is a piece of ****. Nobody gives a **** about your mustangs. Mustang is a woman's vehicle. Thats why you see old women driving them. Am i the only one that notices this ****? The only people that drive mustangs are old women and retarded faggits like this guy.
Your car blows. It's worthless. The only thing its supposedly good for is being fast and it's not even good at that. Don't beleive me? Look up qaurter mile times for stock mustangs. They're about the same as a stock civic. **** you
let's not bring this into my thread. i am anti domestic for the most part but some people are partial to them. The guy didn't come at me talking a bunch of ****, he was just poking fun, no need to get all bent out of shape about it. Some do it with pushrods some do it with boost. It's all the same man. Now if he would have come in here talking all this snizsnaw about **** civics then that's one thing, but he didn't. He was polite and respectful (as far as i could tell) so let's not behave like inner city "gangstas" with their pants around their ankles and extend him the same courtesy.
Old 07-08-2009
^Warranty voider

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi

hahhaha
that is some funny ****. reminds me of those kids that post youtube videos of their stock DX, parked in their mom's driveway revving it up to hear the "vtech"

VTAK YO!

i accidentally posted with my gf's handle in the above post.
Old 07-09-2009
Registered!!

your car is slow

2005 Ford Mustang LX 4.0l 6.9 15.3
2004 Ford Mustang GT 6.3 14.8
1999 Honda Civic Si 7.5 15.7
2002 Honda Civic Si 7.6 15.8
this is 0-60 mph times and qaurter mile times off of exoticcarsite.com.
These test are proven stock times that are credited. **** YOU!!! Your gay *** mustangs arent even faster than civics. They handle like ****, they get terrible gas mileage, and they arent nearly as reliable. Now take your head out your *** before you say **** like that.
Old 07-09-2009
Registered!!

mickeycivic04 is a jewel in the roughmickeycivic04 is a jewel in the roughmickeycivic04 is a jewel in the roughmickeycivic04 is a jewel in the rough

good job on the vtec light. haha
Old 07-09-2009
^Warranty voider

These test are proven stock times that are credited. **** YOU!!! Your gay *** mustangs arent even faster than civics. They handle like ****, they get terrible gas mileage, and they arent nearly as reliable. Now take your head out your *** before you say **** like that.
you proved your point. but this is NOT the thread for it. Go to another mustang basher thread with your bullshit. Seriously it's trash like you that make it hard for the rest of us to live peacefully with out civics. Keep your bullshit out of here and end yourself. This is a DIY thread a **** my pants and talk **** about mustangs thread. Have some ****ing class.
Old 07-09-2009
Registered!!

pink ivtec girl is an unknown quantity at this point

actually you beat me the second time... NOT the first time

Last edited by pink ivtec girl; 07-09-2009 at 08:12 PM.
Old 07-09-2009
^Warranty voider

true, but the second time we stretched through five gears. fact of the matter is, i won. fare and square. My 1.6 > your 2.0.
Old 07-09-2009
^Warranty voider

oh and you pretty much contradicted yourself there. the mustangs are faster 0-60 by almost/more than a full second and are faster in the 1320 by a full second (04 GT vs 99 si) so way to fail on that one.
Old 07-10-2009
Registered!!

heaths is an unknown quantity at this point

This update has killed my site. I can no longer access admin area. The password and login has failed. Login redirects me to front page of the shop.
simulation credit immobilie
Old 07-12-2009
^Warranty voider

Originally Posted by heaths
This update has killed my site. I can no longer access admin area. The password and login has failed. Login redirects me to front page of the shop.
simulation credit immobilie
?????
Old 07-20-2009
Registered!!

trubluciv will become famous soon enough

can you post the diy install pics.....
Old 07-21-2009
^Warranty voider

sorry ive been away. spent a week in county jail over some bullshit. Ill get right on it promise
Old 07-21-2009
Registered!!

JREJ8 is an unknown quantity at this point

that's actually a pretty sweet idea, props to you bud. shes come some get up and go. I dunno bout mustangs but I've raced my uncles 87' 5.0L at the track and beat him. his is totally bone stock though. i think he ran 15.4 I ran 14.2. that was with my old turbo EG though. my new b16a would kill it too though. USDM b16s run low to mid 15s 1/4 stock (there abouts) JDM B16As are faster.
Old 07-21-2009
^Warranty voider

thanks man i appreciate it. That video was actually starting in second gear too with an extra body in the car so it slowed it down a bit.

The light comes in real handy as a diagnostic tool too. I can tell when im low on oil by hitting the gas if im on a long trip and haven't checked my oil level. It also came in handy for diagnosing a faulty ECU.
Old 07-21-2009
Registered!!

stop eating all the ****ing cereal. Go to the store and buy your own.
Old 07-21-2009
^Warranty voider

hugs not drugs man.

Quick Reply: My DIY light install finished