General Honda Civic Forum Archive. The archive is dedicated to storing threads for research purposes only, please place questions in their appropriate forum.

HHO Generator In A Civic?

Old 06-23-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cleft_Asunder is a glorious beacon of lightCleft_Asunder is a glorious beacon of lightCleft_Asunder is a glorious beacon of lightCleft_Asunder is a glorious beacon of lightCleft_Asunder is a glorious beacon of lightCleft_Asunder is a glorious beacon of light
Re: HHO Generator In A Civic?

Originally Posted by wheelspinLX
Again when you prove it wrong I'm all on board.
As I've asked before, why is the burden of proof on me? Unless you're mentally handicapped, you can do it yourself. Any proof I would provide wouldn't be accepted, no matter how good it is. I know the game, I've played it many times before.

Last edited by Cleft_Asunder; 06-23-2008 at 05:40 PM.
Old 06-23-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

Man, I love this thread. It's like Mad TV. We're so oddly curious, we keep reading and reading, however bad it may get.

You throw out theories, call anyone blind who refuses to accept them, yet consider yourself above providing proof. All the while having no formal education in those matters with which you are so concerned. You refuse to accept such fundamental rules as the Law of Conservation of Energy.

It's great.
Old 06-23-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

proven in a lab, that made me lol. its not until you actually work in one of those labs that you realize just how little actually gets done and how silly the experiments are. people got more done in basements or outside in the field.
Old 06-23-2008
Registered!!

wheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nice

^ lol right....
Old 06-24-2008
Registered!!

Cleft_Asunder is a glorious beacon of lightCleft_Asunder is a glorious beacon of lightCleft_Asunder is a glorious beacon of lightCleft_Asunder is a glorious beacon of lightCleft_Asunder is a glorious beacon of lightCleft_Asunder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Unevolved
Man, I love this thread. It's like Mad TV. We're so oddly curious, we keep reading and reading, however bad it may get.

You throw out theories, call anyone blind who refuses to accept them, yet consider yourself above providing proof. All the while having no formal education in those matters with which you are so concerned. You refuse to accept such fundamental rules as the Law of Conservation of Energy.

It's great.
I have better things to do than hold peoples hands. If you don't go out doing the research yourself, then you're useless. I don't care if you wake up or not, because change doesn't start from people like you. It starts from a minority that can actually think for themselves, and then spreads like a wildfire. If you need someone else to show you truth, then obviously you can't think for yourself, so I don't want anything to do with you.

There are a plethora of books on the subject, and it depends on how deep you want to go. Anyone who hasn't read 1984 is a fool. George Orwell --his real name was Eric Blair. That's right, he was a BLAIR-- wasn't writting out of his head when he made that book. He had inside knowledge on what the agenda is. Aldous Huxley too isn't writting fiction in his book A Brave New World.

Last edited by Cleft_Asunder; 06-24-2008 at 10:23 AM.
Old 06-24-2008

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

You

Have

No

Education.
Old 06-24-2008
Registered!!

You

Have

No

Education.
That's the first compliment you've given me so far, and I do enjoy it. Had something in school actually stuck with me, I would be like you, not understanding even slightly how the world works.

I notice you guys are both 19 and 20. You came out of highschool believing you've learned something. Well you certainly have learned something, it's called false-reality. The schools are government schools, and the purpose of them is to pump the population full of lies, so they can graduate and become system-servers.

Last edited by Cleft_Asunder; 06-24-2008 at 01:01 PM.
Old 06-24-2008

Let's reiterate here, for those that are just tuning in.

I think you've said you have a high school education. You invalidate college educations as products of a controlling government, although in all actuality, academia is very distanced from government as far as ideals are concerned. Therefore you admittedly have no formal knowledge of what you're talking about, merely hearsay and what you've read on the internet. Which is no doubt government-controlled, no?

I'm interested in your positions on education, then. Please don't take this as overly-patronizing, but would you explain why you so loath education?
Old 06-24-2008
Registered!!

EggRollBandit05 will become famous soon enoughEggRollBandit05 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by neukin
Well just wanted to give some credit to his hho thing.. iv been building/prototyping a system for cars for about 8 months and so far on a turbo b16 92 hatch with back to back 100mile runs i went from 28mpg to 37.4mpg at about 2800-3000rpm all highway. I hit a few exit ramps so i could have got better gas mileage but i had to haha i gets boring just driving for a test... My system doesnt pump out a ton of gas but iv measured 3L per min. Good luck
Originally Posted by hhocivic
I am in the process of working the bugs out of my hho civic. As of now it appears to have about an 6mpg increase. I was a little skeptical, but after doing a little research I think its plausible. My grandfather ran his car on hydrogen back in the 60's and was pulling 81 mpg. I've installed the hho generator as well as a map enhancer, so I can work it myself. There are still quite a bit I can experiment with..2 hoses, more electrolyte, charged water and so on. The government has a 300 or so mpg carb that was invented. Why dont they run those on the cars today? Because rich suckers in the oil industry would lose out! Why is it there are so many people thats getting success whether great or small, if this didn't work. Either all of them are in it just for the fame, or they are really getting success. Only one way to find out!
Pictures of your setup or ban!
Old 06-24-2008
Registered!!

Let's reiterate here, for those that are just tuning in.

I think you've said you have a high school education. You invalidate college educations as products of a controlling government, although in all actuality, academia is very distanced from government as far as ideals are concerned. Therefore you admittedly have no formal knowledge of what you're talking about, merely hearsay and what you've read on the internet. Which is no doubt government-controlled, no?

I'm interested in your positions on education, then. Please don't take this as overly-patronizing, but would you explain why you so loath education?
The problem with individuals today and in the past is that they don't trust their natural ability to uncover the truth, which is actually quite powerful. They've been conditioned to belittle themselves intellectually. For example, they have the preconceived idea that in order to figure things out in regards to a particular complex subject they need to dedicate a huge chunk of their lives and have a dipoloma or PHD in order for them to even open their mouth. Yet conversely, we have many experts on say... classical music, who know all the great compossers and can talk for hours, and even write books on the subject without having any formal education. So to rule-out anyone because they don't don't have a formal education is absurd. And in fact those are the people one should listen to since they have reached conclusions based on genuine desire and love for a particular subject.

In fact it's professors and people with such accomplishments which hold us back. Did you know that if a professor proclaims something revolutionary in his field he risks his whole reputation? And even when he can back up his revolutionary idea, there is swift resistance to change coming from his colleagues. They seldom open their mouths because of ridicule, which normally comes before they've had their chance to show their evidence or prove their findings, if they are so lucky to be given that chance! So our authority figures keep their mouths shut, lest they be thrown into areas such as fringe-science.

It isn't a diploma or PHD that makes one qualified to form theories and reach conclusions, it is intelligence and the sincere desire to find the truth. That means no preconceived ideas or bias. Anything you focus on with your mind, that's what will manifest. The placebo effect is a basic example of this. Therefore, the whole multiverse works in your favor to achieve your goal. Don't ask me to prove that, I just know from experience and talking to others. Shaping reality through your thoughts is so powerful that if you believe God is against you, or you don't believe in God, that is the reality you create for yourself. That's the freedom we've been allowed.

Having a college education IS a good thing, but only if you didn't let the information go to your head. Then, the information you've acquired can be used as a launch-pad for independent study. A person who has formal education AND remains open-minded to other possibilies reaches truth very quickly. People believe that when information is presented to them, they mus either accept or deny it, and they've forgotten that they can reserve judgement --set it on the backburner so to speak. In fact this is the fastest way to reach the truth. Read everything no matter how shocking, hold judgment, then eventually you've read so much that you can actually start forming some theories of the whole. Later, you learn more, and you come closer and closer to understanding because it becomes obvious what the disinformation is.

No, I don't like school, because everything other than the essentials --Math, English, Reading(!), sports (discipline & exercise), and 50-70% ART-- is in place to mold the individuals belief system. Social studies, history? What nonsense! Better to stare at the chipmunks out the window lest you fall asleep. When you tell a child something about history, if they aren't able to dicern truth from fiction --and who is at that age, unless they are an indigo child-- then you are brainwashing the child. This is exactly the same as a child being exposed to Religious dogma. Believe me, a child who has been exposed to Christian preaching their whole life will become a Christian. When you tell a child your beliefs, you have taken their freedom because the child doesn't know any better than to listen. And the controllers know this, so that is why history and social studies is pressed on them, because children are inexperienced, completely vulnerable, unable to object, and in most cases have the pre-conceived idea that what is being taught to them is true. You must understand that Children, before their parents and other adults corrupt them and make them hateful, are optimistic, positive, and genuinly loving, and therefore are easy prey to the melevolant brainwashing.

The current school structure pumps out individuals --and I say that loosely-- who are left-brained system servers who don't see the magic and beauty in the world. The primary reason for this is that ART has and is being intentionally suppressed. Hell, if I had to pick just 1 subject out of all subjects, it would be art. Think of what the world would look and act like if art was the primary focus of education! Other than that my view of school is in accordance with the geniune genius Mark Twain who said, "I don't let school interfere with my education."

Now let me ask you a question. What was the women's liberation movement about?

Last edited by Cleft_Asunder; 06-24-2008 at 09:35 PM.
Old 06-24-2008

I find it interesting you know so much about the college system, having not attained a degree yourself. Know thine enemy, eh?

Honestly, it seems you spend far too much time on the internet. Maybe you weren't breast-fed as a child or something. I don't know.
Old 06-25-2008
Registered!!

Keet will become famous soon enough

Wow... Cleft_Asunder and Unevolved could not be more opposite and extreme in their views. I actually agree with both of them to some minor extent.

Cleft_Asunder makes it sound like everything is a conspiracy. Well sure, there are levels of control in areas like education, politics, the economy. Just look at the whole fuss when they wanted to teach Creationism in the classrooms. I don't get the big deal, why should evolution be taught like it's the only absolute fact?

Then Unevolved jumps in ranting something about perpetual motion machines and free energy and the law of conservation. Woah back up... who said any of that? Isn't this just a discussion about the feasability of making and burning hydrogen in our Civics??? I'm starting to think that perhaps someone is paying Unevolved to make us all feel like lunatics for even considering it, like just incase we might actually figure something out.

Anyways, it's completely absurd to be such a doubter at this point, the cats out of the bag, people around the world are splitting water to make hydrogen. Ok for one, lets say we just used extra electricty to make our hydrogen so no precious science laws are being violated... at the end of the day isn't this just about using alternatives to gasoline? Second, water--like gas--is a liquid, it has weight, it can evaporate, etc... so how is it difficult to see that we have a tangible fuel, that it's not something out of nothing? I bet I'd look like a TOTAL idiot if I were to ask where all that energy comes from when a nuclear bomb explodes. Think about it. A hundred years ago, such an idea was an impossibility.

So back on topic. I've heard of experimental vehicles designed to run on pure hydrogen, and even though they still have a classic internal combustion engine, all the parts have been designed calibrated to work with this fuel, and the results look promising. For wear and tear, these hydrogen engines will last as long, if not longer, than a gasoline engine. However, I haven't yet heard of any kind of vehicle to use a mixture of hydrogen with gasoline. I think this is the main problem. The mixture would have to be accurately and reliably measured in real time so that the valves and sparks could be timed accordingly by the ECU. Whoever would design/program such an ECU would probably need to do a lot of tests to find what the optimal setup would be. I actually know more about HHO generators than I do about ECU's, so I'm of no help in this area.

I guess this all boils down to a custom fuel management system inorder for an HHO generator to be of any use. It would be cool to see some company out there working on this as a potential investment. Then when everyone is switching to hydrogen-gasoline, they'd see some awesome returns. I could see the HHO generator itself being a potential DIY for a person of some skill, but definitely not the ECU portion of the setup.

Last edited by Keet; 06-25-2008 at 05:22 AM. Reason: Forgot my example of atom bombs :P
Old 06-25-2008

No, I completely agree with you. Hydrogen generation through electrolysis is not a new concept, I actually did that in a lab last semester. I know what you're saying, and I think you're right. It is feasible, but Cleft went off on a tangent about free energy and perpetual motion and conspiracies.

I'm all for Hydrogen generation, just when people throw Conservation of Energy out the window, it gets a little abstract.
Old 06-25-2008
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

^good, for a minute there i thought the oil companies got to you already lmao
Old 06-25-2008

Nah, it's just idiots that get to me.
Old 06-25-2008
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

Nah, it's just idiots that get to me.
Rep for you!

Everybody gets to me. They are all idiots.
Old 06-25-2008

Haha thank you. Returned.
Old 06-25-2008
Premium Member

welcome to life
Old 06-25-2008

All in favor of closing this thread, say Aye.

Aye.
Old 06-26-2008
Registered!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

Aye.
Old 06-26-2008
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

are u guys STILL arguing??/ hahahaha
Old 06-26-2008
Registered!!

wheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nice

Originally Posted by Cleft_Asunder
In fact it's professors and people with such accomplishments which hold us back. Did you know that if a professor proclaims something revolutionary in his field he risks his whole reputation? And even when he can back up his revolutionary idea, there is swift resistance to change coming from his colleagues. They seldom open their mouths because of ridicule, which normally comes before they've had their chance to show their evidence or prove their findings, if they are so lucky to be given that chance! So our authority figures keep their mouths shut, lest they be thrown into areas such as fringe-science.
It's called peer-review. It's how we deal with people like you. It keeps people from saying things they can't prove, and proves concepts either valid or invalid.
Old 06-26-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by wheelspinLX
It's called peer-review. It's how we deal with people like you. It keeps people from saying things they can't prove, and proves concepts either valid or invalid.
It's called policing one-another so that no progress is made. Works great, always has.
Old 06-26-2008
Registered!!

Aye.
You haven't answered my question smart boy. Too good to answer a simple question?
Old 06-27-2008
Registered!!

Pseudo-science hooray! It has swayed stupid people for all of humanity. So... what has set us back more, pseudo-science or real peer-reviewed science?
Old 06-27-2008

All I know is I'm unsubscribing. This thread is a waste of time.
Old 07-03-2008
Registered!!

Keet will become famous soon enough

Aye.

Without a solution to the ECU problem, this whole idea is pretty pointless. I guess I learned what I needed to know, the rest is beyond my ability to do anything about.
Old 07-03-2008
Registered!!

reddawnman is a name known to allreddawnman is a name known to allreddawnman is a name known to allreddawnman is a name known to allreddawnman is a name known to allreddawnman is a name known to allreddawnman is a name known to allreddawnman is a name known to all

aye.

Unsubscribing as well.
Old 07-03-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Keet
Aye.

Without a solution to the ECU problem, this whole idea is pretty pointless. I guess I learned what I needed to know, the rest is beyond my ability to do anything about.
But there is a solution to the ECU problem. It's called a map sensor enhancer. You control the level of fuel by turning a ****. See my PCV thread for pics.