Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

FS: Turbo Stuff *PRICES LOWERED AGAIN!!* UPDATED 1/3/2007

Old 11-07-2006
New Mod on the Block

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
FS: Turbo Stuff *PRICES LOWERED AGAIN!!* UPDATED 1/3/2007

changed my mind again... im abandoning my turbo dreams and am gonna try to get a bike. here it goes.
USB to Serial adapter: $25 Shipped

E-Manage Clone Cable: $20 Shipped

Gauge Pod: $15 + Shipping

HKS Log Manifold (t25 flange): $125 + shipping

Custom Turbo Manifold (t3 flange): $40 + shipping

T3 Turbo. NO shaft play and no leaks. $120 + shipping.

Stuff SOLD:

AEM UEGO Wideband o2 sensor: SOLD to Wngman200

RSX Type-S Injectors: SOLD to Wngman200

Universal Intercooler: SOLD
28" long, 6.5" high, 2.5" inches thick, the outlets are 2.5"

Golden Eagle Vaccum Manifold: SOLD to HwNpRyDe_CiViC

E-manage with dezod plug and play harness (will not seperate): SOLD to Robivtec

HELP ME GET MY BIKE!!!

Last edited by Rennen; 01-03-2007 at 09:22 PM.
Old 11-07-2006
Registered!!

Boost_Junkie has a spectacular aura aboutBoost_Junkie has a spectacular aura aboutBoost_Junkie has a spectacular aura about
300shipped for the emanage+pnp please
Old 11-07-2006
Registered!!

boosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the rough
you sure that manifold isnt an OBX manifold? looks exactly like an OBX but painted. what kind of turbo is that? like garret, ebay etc. what are the specs on the turbo? thanks bro.
Old 11-07-2006
Registered!!

trurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the rough
I'll give you 100 for the vaccuum mani and the injectors.

Do the injectors come with the clips???

And I can pick them up whenever. I live in Ft. Lauderdale
Old 11-07-2006
Registered!!

HwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura aboutHwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura aboutHwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura about
pm me.. i want the manifold. what conditon is it?
Old 11-07-2006
Registered!!

HwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura aboutHwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura aboutHwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura about
golden eagle that is
Old 11-07-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by caquinde
you sure that manifold isnt an OBX manifold? looks exactly like an OBX but painted. what kind of turbo is that? like garret, ebay etc. what are the specs on the turbo? thanks bro.
its not a OBX. i bought this off of ruffryde009, and he bought it off someone else that said that it was custom. ruffryde009, aznchinksta, and i have all seen this manifold in person and all agree that it isnt an obx manifold.

the turbo is a garrett .42/.48.

Originally Posted by Boost_Junkie
300shipped for the emanage+pnp please
nope. too low. i already pm'd you a lower price.

Originally Posted by trurace
I'll give you 100 for the vaccuum mani and the injectors.

Do the injectors come with the clips???

And I can pick them up whenever. I live in Ft. Lauderdale
i can do that for $100. yes they come with clips. im in gainesville for college so i doubt that you'll pick them up . if you want to pick them up though, you're more than welcome. . i can ship .

Last edited by Rennen; 11-07-2006 at 11:31 PM.
Old 11-07-2006
New Mod on the Block

Originally Posted by HwNpRyDe_CiViC
pm me.. i want the manifold. what conditon is it?
the vaccuum manifold is brand new and has never been installed.
Old 11-08-2006
Registered!!

20 shipped?
Old 11-08-2006
Registered!!

Boost_Junkie has a spectacular aura aboutBoost_Junkie has a spectacular aura aboutBoost_Junkie has a spectacular aura about
PM'd back..work with me
Old 11-09-2006
New Mod on the Block

bump.
Old 11-09-2006
Registered!!

golden eagle sold to me!!!!!
Old 11-10-2006
New Mod on the Block

to the top
Old 11-10-2006
Registered!!

Sohcvtec1995 is an unknown quantity at this point
will the amni work on a d16? and where are you located? i am also interested in the fmic..
Old 11-11-2006
New Mod on the Block

the turbo manifolds will not fit on the d16. im in gainesville, FL. shipping for the intercooler sholdnt be too bad.
Old 11-15-2006
Registered!!

Sohcvtec1995 is an unknown quantity at this point
did you sell the FMIC yet? or is it still available?
Old 11-16-2006
New Mod on the Block

fmic is sold.
Old 11-17-2006
New Mod on the Block

ttt.
Old 11-19-2006
New Mod on the Block

buy my stuff!!!
Old 11-20-2006
Registered!!

boostedEL is an unknown quantity at this point
injectors still up for grabs???
Old 11-21-2006
New Mod on the Block

pm'd. bump.
Old 11-26-2006
New Mod on the Block

bump.

Last edited by Rennen; 11-29-2006 at 01:30 PM.
Old 11-26-2006
New Mod on the Block

ttt. taking offers on all this stuff.
Old 11-27-2006
New Mod on the Block

someone buy my stuff!!!!
Old 11-28-2006
Registered!!

AznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really nice
OMFG NO TURBO???!?!?!?!!?!? WTF MANG what happen? and no word on the ID ive been waiting for a long time now >_>

bump for the good man
Old 11-29-2006
New Mod on the Block

thanks for the bump... and i still want your id btw
Old 11-30-2006
New Mod on the Block

bed time bump.
Old 12-02-2006
New Mod on the Block

bump
Old 12-03-2006
New Mod on the Block

bump
Old 12-05-2006
New Mod on the Block

ttt.

Quick Reply: FS: Turbo Stuff *PRICES LOWERED AGAIN!!* UPDATED 1/3/2007