Buy, Sell, & Trade - Archive Get a sweet deal from another member on those parts you've been wanting, or be the member thats selling them!

New to the Honda World? Trade?

Old 09-06-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boostinstang is an unknown quantity at this point
New to the Honda World? Trade?

Hi fellow honda gurues...I have been a die hard Mustang guy since i was 15 have owned several of them but something i have never owned is a Honda. Anyways i got a trade right now and i need some help on if it seems like a fair trade or not. I have a 93 mustang 5.0 fox with the usual bolt ons car is pretty clean just needs paint as it is in primer my car needs nothing and has 124,000 original miles. The guy im trading has a 96 Hatch that the body seems ok just needs paint its in primer as of now, car has 4-2-1 header KYB coil overs, CAM Gear,Full Exhaust, and some other suspension parts AC and P/S have been removed car and engine has 128,000 original miles on it. Keep in mind this car is not pretty but mechanically sound. The engine is the y7 motor i believe SOHC. Does it seem like a fair deal??? Anything that i should look for when going back to do the trade? Any help would be greatly appreciated i wish i had pics but i dont. Thanks, Chris..... Also the car was orignally boosted but no longer is. I see some of these hatchs are pretty expensive this is why i decided to ask some experts opinons.
Old 09-06-2010
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of
Re: New to the Honda World? Trade?

i would be wary of the boost?
did you drive it?
honestly i never heard of the KYB coilovers. are they height adjustable?
Old 09-06-2010
Low and slow!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
02civicsi02 will become famous soon enough

I would be wary about the boost as well. Alot of people that boost a car drive the **** out off it. If you got it you would have to really kno that it runs really good and no problems.

I never buy a car that has been modded just for that reason. But why do you want to trade the foxbody stang for a civic?
Old 09-06-2010
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

yea.. I'm hopping on the "be wary of the boost" bandwagon. I had a turbo in my car for a year and a half and took it off due to a bad tune and it was making my car run like crap. Now I'm kinda paying for it, even though I've done enough to make it run reliably again.

Kinda gotta wonder why he took the turbo off in the first place.