Buy, Sell, & Trade - Archive Get a sweet deal from another member on those parts you've been wanting, or be the member thats selling them!

SuperCharger or TurboCharger

Old 05-23-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Budahhead is an unknown quantity at this point
SuperCharger or TurboCharger

what is easier on a stock engine, turbo or supercharger? I know the supercharger doesnt have any lag, but i dont know what is easier on the engine
Old 05-23-2010
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SuperCharger or TurboCharger

What year is your car? What engine are you running?
Old 05-23-2010
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Budahhead
what is easier on a stock engine, turbo or supercharger? I know the supercharger doesnt have any lag, but i dont know what is easier on the engine
are you planning for a future car? 15 year old and all. It will depend on what car and engine you have, so better for you to buy a car that will respond well to upgrades if you want it.
However, before even thinking on power mods, you should think on driving skiils first - know lots of underage guys that attend autoX with their parents, so they will be prepared when they go to the jungle that is the normal traffic.
Will stop now, i am in de-tox of forums and trying to be nice to newbies!
Old 05-31-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Budahhead is an unknown quantity at this point

2008 Honda Civic Si Coupe Bone Stock
Old 05-31-2010
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty much any kind of forced induction is going to cause stress on the engine. In the end, engine/fuel management and proper tuning is what's key to having a reliable car after adding any sort of F/I.

before you add power to a car, learn how to drive your car. Otherwise, you'll have a car that highly outdoes your driving skill and has a lot more potential to end up with bad results

Originally Posted by sdaidoji
are you planning for a future car? 15 year old and all. It will depend on what car and engine you have, so better for you to buy a car that will respond well to upgrades if you want it.
However, before even thinking on power mods, you should think on driving skiils first - know lots of underage guys that attend autoX with their parents, so they will be prepared when they go to the jungle that is the normal traffic.
Will stop now, i am in de-tox of forums and trying to be nice to newbies!
Oh, we were just giving you crap that one time because he was an OG member.. And I think you trying to be nice to n00bs shifted the ******* to noobs attitude to me