Buy, Sell, & Trade - Archive Get a sweet deal from another member on those parts you've been wanting, or be the member thats selling them!

its been awhile but no longer own the civic

Old 10-11-2009
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
its been awhile but no longer own the civic

its been awhile since i have posted here, i remember the days when i used to stay up till 5 am chatting on here with other members and i met alot of interesting people. anyway no longer own the 02 civic. at about 150k miles the tranny had been starting to slip in 1-2, 2-3 and finally the tranny gave out, cel came on and couldnt go past 1st gear. and the radiator started leaking at the same time. so i traded it in for a new 09 benz ml 350 (work for benz so got a good deal). anyway i do miss it. but i will be around here and there, the site isnt like it used to be. i miss some of the old members who i chatted with till the early hrs.
Old 10-11-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: its been awhile but no longer own the civic

nice car any pics? welcome back man
Old 10-11-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hb pickup is an unknown quantity at this point

A Benz after a civic?!?! You're gonna have to hang on tight to that Benz job to keep parts alittle more affordable! Hurts just thinking about it!
Old 10-12-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

working at a dealership = big $$ discounts tho. im sure they will take care of him