Auto Transmission Dipstick - Honda Civic Forum

Fuel, Oil, Cleaners & Other Maintenance Extending the life of your Civic requires the proper fuel, oil, and cleaners, along with other regularly scheduled maintenance.

Auto Transmission Dipstick

Old 06-07-2012
Registered!!

JCR150 is an unknown quantity at this point
Auto Transmission Dipstick

Hey everyone,

This is going to sound very dumb but...I started to change auto transmission fluid when I got home from work today as it is my only evening off for the next 10 days, I am due for a change and I have to drive to NY tomarrow for work. Anyways, I drained the transmission pan, had a beer, now its dark as **** out and I cant find the transmission dipstick. Can anyone direct me to EXACTLY where I should be looking, it is difficult to see much even with a flashlight. Thanks!
Old 06-07-2012
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Auto Transmission Dipstick

Is this on your Lincoln Navigator, or a Civic?

AAaahh a Civic.
I wonder what year it might be....

Must be a 7th gen.
Here's some low hanging fruit.

The trans stick has a yellow loop handle.

Grab your flashlight.

Next time, prepare yourself better.

You will need a funnel to reach the hole now.

HTH
Old 06-07-2012
Registered!!

lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

dam a johnny carson reference you must be old. and be careful not to knock any debris in there it likes to build up around the hole.
Old 06-08-2012
Registered!!

04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light

Yea its way down in there.

lol when you say transmission pan I think maybe a Lincoln Navigator.
Old 06-08-2012
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

lol this thread. and ezone, i jsut want you to know that you are the most epic person on this forum
Old 06-09-2012
Registered!!

JCR150 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks! I shoud have thought about that before I started lol.