Fuel, Oil, Cleaners & Other Maintenance Extending the life of your Civic requires the proper fuel, oil, and cleaners, along with other regularly scheduled maintenance.

need help asap

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
siyam7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation need help asap

Results for i have this huge roaring noise when im letting go of the accelerator and the brake as well dont know what the problem is but i have a 2007 honda civic coupe and now im realising that my temperature is rising and dont know whats going on any suggestions.
Old 01-24-2012
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: need help asap

SHUT IT OFF RIGHT NOW!
If you can't locate the source of the noise yourself, get it to a dealer. Tow it if you have to.
DO NOT LET IT GET HOT!
Severe engine damage is near.

I'd guess the water pump hub or the tensioner bolt broke off and the belt is off or missing. You can't fix either of these on the side of the road.
Numerous possiblities.
Not worth any guessing, the life of your engine is at stake.

Have all recalls been completed?
You have 5/60 warranty on the powertrain.
Some odd stuff can be covered by warranty with authorization by the rep for good customers.
Old 01-25-2012
A true genius admits that he/she knows nothing.....CLOSED SAT/SUN

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Gunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to all
Re: need help asap

^what he said.. I would take it to the dealer and find out what is going on..I would not chance messing up my car..

Quick Reply: need help asap