need help asap - Honda Civic Forum

Fuel, Oil, Cleaners & Other Maintenance Extending the life of your Civic requires the proper fuel, oil, and cleaners, along with other regularly scheduled maintenance.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-24-2012   #1  
Registered!!

siyam7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation need help asap

Results for i have this huge roaring noise when im letting go of the accelerator and the brake as well dont know what the problem is but i have a 2007 honda civic coupe and now im realising that my temperature is rising and dont know whats going on any suggestions.
siyam7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012   #2  
Allow me to explain through interpretive dance

ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: need help asap

SHUT IT OFF RIGHT NOW!
If you can't locate the source of the noise yourself, get it to a dealer. Tow it if you have to.
DO NOT LET IT GET HOT!
Severe engine damage is near.

I'd guess the water pump hub or the tensioner bolt broke off and the belt is off or missing. You can't fix either of these on the side of the road.
Numerous possiblities.
Not worth any guessing, the life of your engine is at stake.

Have all recalls been completed?
You have 5/60 warranty on the powertrain.
Some odd stuff can be covered by warranty with authorization by the rep for good customers.
ezone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012   #3  
A true genius admits that he/she knows nothing.....CLOSED SAT/SUN

Gunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to all
Re: need help asap

^what he said.. I would take it to the dealer and find out what is going on..I would not chance messing up my car..
Gunner is offline   Reply With Quote