93' EX fuel pressure?? - Honda Civic Forum

Fuel, Oil, Cleaners & Other Maintenance Extending the life of your Civic requires the proper fuel, oil, and cleaners, along with other regularly scheduled maintenance.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-09-2009   #1  
Registered!!

dainjdc15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation 93' EX fuel pressure??

I just bought this car and someone has put a fuel pressure regulator and gauge on the fuel rail and on the fuel filter. What is the best number to set it to if I want it to run like it would stock? What setting would hurt it and what setting would be fuel overkill? It has an aftermarket rail and injectors, so no super or turbocharger. thanks,
dainjdc15 is offline   Reply With Quote

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Honda Civic Forum Replies Last Post
2009 Civic Air Conditioning System Mystery mjdiaz89 Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum 14 06-21-2016 09:26 PM
A/C Charging - Which measurement to follow? cukaracha 6th Generation Civic 12 07-23-2015 08:50 AM
Unknown issue with 1998 Civic Dx SimpleUser Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum 3 07-20-2015 04:07 PM
93 Civic d16 starting problem only when it rains LorenzoC0395 Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum 1 07-14-2015 08:46 PM
P0171 Headache mistermenphis22 Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum 13 07-13-2015 04:43 PM

Tags
93, 95, civic, filter, fuel, gauge, honda, location, low, pressure, put, regulator, release, run, set