Fuel, Oil, Cleaners & Other Maintenance Extending the life of your Civic requires the proper fuel, oil, and cleaners, along with other regularly scheduled maintenance.

Mind boggling quotes from two honda dealers for 60k service...

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by civic_04
Might as well ask this question, since jack stands were brought up.

I've jacked up the car before and used jack stands, but ive always run into a problem when placing the jack stands under the car. I use the jack points(whatever they're called) to jack up the car, but then when I'm putting the jack stands do I use the same jack point or can I put them somewhere else? because theres never enough room for the jack and jack stand to fit on those jack points at the same time (when im lowering the car with the jack onto the jack stand).
There is a jack point in front of the car underneath near the radiator. There is a beam across the whole front and also there is a piece of plastic in front of this beam with an arrow pointing to it, where the arrow is pointing is the jacking point.

This way you can put the jack stands in the proper locations at the same time.
Old 06-20-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
yea im at 30k, and i will be changing my atf fluid when i get home, pollen filters , or the ones in the cabin, plus oil change tire rotation, then i will check the other fluids and see if there is anything else i need to do, but i think that is the main stuff right?
Old 06-20-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Wait to bring it back from the dead.