oil filter relocation kit - Honda Civic Forum

Fuel, Oil, Cleaners & Other Maintenance Extending the life of your Civic requires the proper fuel, oil, and cleaners, along with other regularly scheduled maintenance.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-30-2006   #1  
banned from avatar useage

luvvegas777 is an unknown quantity at this point
oil filter relocation kit

anyone ever install an oil filter relocation kit on their car? if so which brand?
thanks.
luvvegas777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006   #2  
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
Boilermaker1 is the only person I know with an oil filter relocation kit... he's using a Permacool Oil Filter Relocate w/ Ford V8 Filter.
R1Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006   #3  
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
^^^ Ding ding.... have fun getting it in there.
Boilermaker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006   #4  

thanks, i'll give it a try.
Old 04-30-2006   #5  
Registered!!

EM2 Bluez is an unknown quantity at this point
Greddy......... Toyota 86 filter
EM2 Bluez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006   #6  
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
hey I relocate my filter every 3-6k miles...I relocate it to the oil filter bin at my job....*hears the boos and the hisses from the peanut crowd*
shroomster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006   #7  

wow, what a great addition to society you are!
Old 05-01-2006   #8  
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvvegas777
wow, what a great addition to society you are!
I know...It's jsut I'd like to think that when i die, people will stop and say, "wow, he made a difference.....wow." and then shed a tear...
shroomster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006   #9  
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Or fart....
Rufus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006   #10  
My SL65 rim, because a rim is all I can afford

Jrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to all
Summit racing has some generic one I think. You cut the lines to the length you need and all that. I used one on an old Chevy farm truck I had, worked well, just make sure you follow the directions for putting the connections on properly.
Jrfish007 is offline   Reply With Quote