Fuel, Oil, Cleaners & Other Maintenance Extending the life of your Civic requires the proper fuel, oil, and cleaners, along with other regularly scheduled maintenance.

Fp60

Old 01-17-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dticalman81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Fp60

Just received it by shipping. Omg Amazing, and I repeat 'amazing' product. Better than techron concentrate, better than anything I used from stores. This fuel system cleaner is 'bar none' the best thing I've ever used in my car. You could feel the difference of this FP60 stuff as soon as you put into your gas tank. My car accelerated so much smoother and so much faster. Even on the freeways my car was riding faster and quicker. Everyone get this product by lubecontrol.com. FP60 will reboost and revitalize your car back up. I only got it cos some ppl here were saying how good it was like 'gearbox.' And these ppl weren't lying. This product is crazee good. I recommend it to anyone who wants to rejuvenate their civic.
Old 01-17-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the advice, I will buy that but later on cause my vic has only 8k miles on it, its still a baby
Old 01-17-2006
Registered!!

xkimsungminx is an unknown quantity at this point
haha same goes for me, my vic has about 8500 miles on it i think, and i've had it since 2004
Old 01-17-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
^me too, mine's an 04
Old 01-17-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
hmm, I'm curious about this stuff, but I'm not very keen on engine additives ...
Old 01-17-2006
Registered!!

DaddyFatSacks is an unknown quantity at this point
Could be a coincidence but since i've been using it I get CEL off and on for P133 primary o2 sensor. Sometimes I mix the FP60 to rich and sometimes to lean in the gas. But, I may just have a sensor getting dirty. 01" EX w/ 50,000m
Old 01-17-2006
TAQUITOS!!!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the rough
people swear by this product...even the oil additive can be used in other areas where oil is used (ie. brake, atf, etc)
Old 01-17-2006
My SL65 rim, because a rim is all I can afford

Jrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by boricua_civic
Thanks for the advice, I will buy that but later on cause my vic has only 8k miles on it, its still a baby

I only have 4,000 miles on mine and use it...
Old 01-17-2006
Registered!!

Kyle23 should not be trustedKyle23 should not be trusted
Welcome to the better running car club buddy...... Join the many who are completely satisfied and unexpectidly happy with how well this product performs
Old 01-17-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
i've been using fp60/lc20 for 6 months with no problems. but i ordered some lc20 2 weeks ago and never got it...
Old 01-17-2006
Registered!!

nick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to behold
yup i never got my lc20. the tracking says it made it to my door but I never saw it.
Old 01-17-2006
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
i called and they said the barcode got smeared and they sent it back. its been sitting in the warehouse for a week before i called and they're shipping it out today.

^someone might have stolen yours. with fedex home delivery, they just leave it at your door. i live in an apartment so this is bad.
Old 01-18-2006
lcd
Registered!!

lcd is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by gh0st
people swear by this product...even the oil additive can be used in other areas where oil is used (ie. brake, atf, etc)

FYI...do not use LC in brakes.

Also to all those waiting to use FP60...don't. Start using it now! It treats the fuel you use so build up will not occur. Don't wait until carbon / varnish deposits begin to build up in your engine....keep it from happening. Use FP60 from day one and wait a few 1,000 miles to begin LC.

Gearbox...spoke with you yesterday and your lc is on it's way. Again, my apologies.

Nick...shoot me an email with your order number and we will reship.

Keeping our customers happy is our number 1 priority.

Jeff
Old 01-18-2006
Registered!!

DaddyFatSacks is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey LCD any comments for my CEL going off and on? Sometimes I mix the FP60 to rich and sometimes to lean in the gas. But, I may just have a sensor getting dirty. 01" EX w/ 50,000m
Old 01-18-2006
TAQUITOS!!!!

gh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by lcd

Jeff
sorry for the misinformation. looks like top of the line customer service. i'll be ordering soon
Old 01-18-2006
Registered!!

nick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to behold
This company has the best customer service. I posted that the shipping companies tracking said it made it to my door but I never saw it. So they are now sending me another bottle. Thats nuts. Its not their fault. Yet they are taking care of me. I use fp60 in every tank of gas and I am getting 40 mpg since I started using it.
Old 01-18-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by lcd

Also to all those waiting to use FP60...don't. Start using it now! It treats the fuel you use so build up will not occur. Don't wait until carbon / varnish deposits begin to build up in your engine....keep it from happening. Use FP60 from day one and wait a few 1,000 miles to begin LC.

Gearbox...spoke with you yesterday and your lc is on it's way. Again, my apologies.

Nick...shoot me an email with your order number and we will reship.

Jeff
hmm ... I just ordered some. hoping to see some good results ...

this will be okay with high revving motors, right? ... my only concern is that it doesn't change into some weird stuff like Lucas does with heat ...
Old 01-18-2006
Premium Member

its good stuff nothing will happen. if anything your motor won't knock as much.
Old 01-18-2006
lcd
Registered!!

Originally Posted by aznboysrfr
hmm ... I just ordered some. hoping to see some good results ...

this will be okay with high revving motors, right? ... my only concern is that it doesn't change into some weird stuff like Lucas does with heat ...

No comment on Lucas....I will just say our products do not have 1 ingredient even close to what is in Lucas.

LC20 and FP60 will do nothing but help your engine.
Old 01-18-2006
lcd
Registered!!

Originally Posted by DaddyFatSacks
Hey LCD any comments for my CEL going off and on? Sometimes I mix the FP60 to rich and sometimes to lean in the gas. But, I may just have a sensor getting dirty. 01" EX w/ 50,000m

Don’t know that code , there are hundreds and specific to each vehicle make. I suspect it is cleaning up O2 sensors that were worn or dirty. FP does not harm fuel side components so you probably had a problem to begin with that was unnoticed.

Get analysis or a mechanic to look at car. FP won’t cause an issue.
Old 01-18-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

Originally Posted by lcd
No comment on Lucas....I will just say our products do not have 1 ingredient even close to what is in Lucas.

LC20 and FP60 will do nothing but help your engine.
okay, sounds good.

when I got my swap, it took a few minutes to crank up ... I'm guessing it had a hell of a lot of sludge, deposits, etc built up in the engine ... so I'm pretty inclined to try it out.

stupid question, but you can dump both the lc20 and fp60 in the tank at the same time, correct?
Old 01-18-2006
Registered!!

Kyle23 should not be trustedKyle23 should not be trusted
U dont us the LC20 in the fuel tank... Its for oil so u use it in ur oil. Only the FP60 goes into ur gas tank
Old 01-18-2006
Premium Member

yup fp60 dumps in the gas, 1 ounce per 5 gallons (first time 2 oz per 5 gallons).

and lc20 dumps in the OIL crankcase. NOT GAS TANK. its 1 ounce per quart in the engine first time and then 1 ounce every 1k miles. then start over with new oil change.
Old 01-18-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

Originally Posted by gearbox
yup fp60 dumps in the gas, 1 ounce per 5 gallons (first time 2 oz per 5 gallons).

and lc20 dumps in the OIL crankcase. NOT GAS TANK. its 1 ounce per quart in the engine first time and then 1 ounce every 1k miles. then start over with new oil change.
ahh, I see ... so dump some lc20 in where I would put oil?

lcd: ****, I forgot to order the measuring bottle ... can I just paypal you that or something?
Old 01-18-2006
How many pots have you smoken?

manthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of light
i'll throw in a random question...

can you use too much fp60...and if so..what are the effects? by too much i mean too much in 1 tank, not meaning too often.
Old 01-18-2006
Premium Member

it says a little extra just burns off. doesn't harm anything.
Old 01-18-2006
How many pots have you smoken?

manthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of light
what about a lot extra?
Old 01-18-2006
Premium Member

i'm not sure. its supposed to burn like gas i think so maybe its okay. i would check with lcd. did you put a gallon in? or just a few extra ounces?
Old 01-19-2006
lcd
Registered!!

Few extra ounces will not hurt a thing. Now if you dumped a gallon in your car may run funny for a little bit but should clear up. Keep fueling up as the gas drops to help dilute.
Old 01-19-2006
lcd
Registered!!

Originally Posted by aznboysrfr
ahh, I see ... so dump some lc20 in where I would put oil?

lcd: ****, I forgot to order the measuring bottle ... can I just paypal you that or something?
don't worry about it what's the order number? I'll throw one in.

FYI if you ordered the quarts no need for measuring bottle. Measuring bottle is for when gallons are ordered.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Fp60