Fuel, Oil, Cleaners & Other Maintenance Extending the life of your Civic requires the proper fuel, oil, and cleaners, along with other regularly scheduled maintenance.

Oil Change and Transmission Drain & Refill

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dticalman81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Oil Change and Transmission Drain & Refill

Hey ya'll... I just got an oil change and requested 3 3/4 qts. of Valvoline oil. I provided them with Valvoline 5-20 Oil and a purolator oil filter. Then I also brought 3 quarts of Honda Automatic Transmission fluid and requested them to drain and refill that! After all was done and finished, I drove my car and it drove like a champ. It drove like a horse that was freed from any bondage. And my car was driving like it was freeeeeeeeeee freeeeeeeeeeeee.....it was going so fast and very spirited. It almost felt like a 'new' car.! I'm so glad that I changed those two fluids. Because before all this, I felt like my car lost so much power and that was constantly suffocating or something. As soon as I got those liquids changed on this Saturday morning, my car felt NEW again!! Yeah! You guys should go do the same whenever your car may feel slow and sluggish..change your liquids. Props to everyone who read, so go get your car maintained right now!!!!
Old 01-14-2006
My SL65 rim, because a rim is all I can afford
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Jrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to all
Might be an indication that this should be done a little more often...
Old 01-14-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
^agreed, you loose hp when running with old oil and dirty air filter. Nice job.
Old 01-14-2006
TURTLEonK

Nameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the rough
Yup, just make sure you keep up with your maintenance and you should be good!