Is anyone running the DSM "Blue tops" 450cc? - Honda Civic Forum

Fuel, Oil, Cleaners & Other Maintenance Extending the life of your Civic requires the proper fuel, oil, and cleaners, along with other regularly scheduled maintenance.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-28-2005   #1
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Is anyone running the DSM "Blue tops" 450cc?

Just wondering if there are fitment issues. I know I'll need to lengthen the rail studs but is that not enough?
Rufus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005   #2
Abortion Survivor

Michalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of light
those look huge I think there would be problems because they are to fat to go into the holes and then you will have clearance issues with the tps
Michalo187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005   #3
Registered!!

cberman is an unknown quantity at this point
I have them in my 6th gen...at least for me, to get them to fit in the intake manifold, you have to take a dremel (the red cylindrical sanding thingy) and bore out the intake manifold seal a bit...u will most likely also need a different injector connector (obd 0 and obd 1) should fit...you will also need to use an resistor box
cberman is offline   Reply With Quote