Anyone in Louisiana (pt 2)

Old 03-08-2003
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jwcardy is on a distinguished road
test drove gs-t. i was awesome. that thing moved, but i am not going to get it. RECONSTRUCTION title. bank wont loan money
it had flood damage. someone left the sunroof open. oh well
Old 03-08-2003
Registered!!

PeArlHoNdA is an unknown quantity at this point
JW y the hell r u lookin at other cars? u have been gettin ready to hook ur civ for awhile now...whats up?

PeArL
Old 03-08-2003
Registered!!

Nuts is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: PeArlHoNdA
JW y the hell r u lookin at other cars? u have been gettin ready to hook ur civ for awhile now...whats up?

PeArL[hr]
come on man, if he really had the turbo he would be looking at other cars.

Old 03-08-2003
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute
Hey guys, as some of you might know, there's a big changeover about to happen with this site. You may want to check out www.7thgencivic.com and register if you haven't. We have a south forum over there so all you gotta do is pw, lol. But yeah, jus check it out.
Old 03-08-2003
Registered!!

i'm definaltey switching once this happens/
Old 03-09-2003
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

what the heck is going to happen with the site

i was going to get the gs-t because it was a good deal, i was still going to keep the civic. who said i cant have 2 cars with turbo
Old 03-09-2003
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: jwcardy
what the heck is going to happen with the site

i was going to get the gs-t because it was a good deal, i was still going to keep the civic. who said i cant have 2 cars with turbo[hr]
lol, i'm messing....and this site is changing to civicworld.com and its gonna be for all year and model civics. look in hte off topic thread.

Old 03-09-2003
Registered!!

LuZi0n is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: Nuts

lol, i'm messing....and this site is changing to civicworld.com and its gonna be for all year and model civics. look in hte off topic thread.[hr]
yeah, f**k that ****[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]....atleast we will still have OUR thread
Old 03-10-2003
Registered!!

DjKrazie is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Guys,
I was just thinkin. Anybody goin or want to go to Cruisin the Coast this year. The dates are Oct. 5 - 12 down in Biloxi. If you need more info just let me know. Last year there was over 5000 cars registered. Although it's mostly hot rods, I think a few imports would be nice. I'm foe sho goin. Just let me know if anybody's interested.
Old 03-11-2003
Registered!!

I live in Biloxi, ill be here bro!!

and my ride will have ALOT more features by Oct. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]

PeArL
Old 03-11-2003
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

andy, i registered at 7thgencivic and i got the confirmation email that i have to follow the link to activate my account. the link is no good. i tried several times and it wouldnt let me go through.. i will try some more, but do you think that you could check into that for me

guys, i sold my rims today. dont know why, but i did. gettin loan next week so that i can get some more and also to hurry up this turbo kit. i am tired of waiting on it. i know that pearl is too. if i have enough, i am going to go ahead and get a front mount and then slap on a cf hood.

did anyone make it to the show last weekend. if so how was it.
Old 03-11-2003
Registered!!

actually i really cant wait dude...will be bada$$ just to see/hear it. Alli know is while u r smokin me ill be playing my music really REALLY loud...just ask Luz and Nuts about the boom boom i possess!

PeArL
Old 03-11-2003
Registered!!

yea, that s**t hits.. and while yall are doin that i'll be wishing i had some f**kin money. haha. i jsut blew 300 repainting my door and roof. some bitch put her keys on my roof and i told her to get em off then she slammed them back down on hte roof and scratched hte f**k out of it big time. and there was a myseterious scratch on my passenger side door. it looks horrible. so i'm out 300 so my body kit plans have been put back. the bitch then told me that i was wrong for yelling at her. and who cares about a scratch, [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] f**king ex girlfirends are bithes.
Old 03-12-2003
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute
Why does it always have to be good news, bad news?

Good news: I got my VIS cf hood yesterday and it's really nice, I like it alot.

Bad news: When I got to work this morning, I noticed there were some gauges in my bumper on the driver's side where it meets the fender and it's all f*cked up. Now I get to reprep and repaint it before the weekend because we have a big meet going on sunday. It's always something.

Wes: I dono what's up with the link bro. I know the server for the board was just switched but I'll find out for you asap, k.
Old 03-12-2003
Registered!!

tell me again y we r switchin sites? this one go bankrupt or something?

PeArL
Old 03-12-2003
Registered!!

AEMcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
It sounds like he wants more hits, and a bigger member base.......so he's broadening his horizons by expanding the site to include other generation civics. That way he can charge a lower member fee (which is good for us), but get just as much money(which is good for him) in order to provide a better site.

I wish 7thgencivic.com would remain a separate site because I enjoy the small community that we have here. A bigger site means a more diverse group of people, and that leads to people flaming eachother because of their differences in opinions and such. But....on the other hand, Derek knows what he's doin and I think the new site will be better than ever. So, whatever..... I'm just along for the ride.[IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]
Old 03-13-2003
Registered!!

well that just sux!!!

PeArL
Old 03-16-2003
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

dont know if i like it yet, why dont you guys visit 7thgencivic.com and check it out. it is small and close,
Old 03-18-2003
Registered!!

Hey, I'm startin to get the hang of this new forum. I just added everyone in this thread to my buddy list.
Old 03-18-2003
Registered!!

i finally was able to get into the site...i havnt been able to lately, and damn there is alot of **** on here; im sure ill get a hang of it after a while
Old 03-21-2003
Registered!!

Purple2001Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
hey jody i got the flyers for the car show ill be mailing you one today so look for it in the mail.

they changed the car show spot to the sportplex off the interstate exit 31 cant miss the sign

hey chris give me a holla tonight my new cell is 323-2384
Old 03-22-2003
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

ordered rims yesterday. yes i am finally getting new rims. post pics when they come in
Old 03-24-2003
Registered!!

hey jimmy, i got that flyer today, thanks!!...looks like its gonna be a pretty big show. Its a long time away so im not exactly sure if I would be able to make it.

Anyway, I got a little humor for yall. I took this picture several months ago with a disposable camera while i was driving. I finally had the urge to scan it when i was scanning other pictures.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	dumbassvan3.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	223  
Old 03-31-2003
Registered!!

Purple2001Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
that is so funny a minivan with an import muffler

well i'm not going to be in for it at all i leave 4 days before the show even starts. really bites that i cant be there for it but i got to make that money somehow.
Old 04-04-2003
Registered!!

Jimmy Chang is an unknown quantity at this point
what show are ya'll talking about????
Old 04-04-2003
Registered!!

There's a show in Mississippi. Go to www.civicspot.com......that's where everyone's at. I don't think they post too much on here anymore.
Old 04-04-2003
Registered!!

Knucklez is an unknown quantity at this point
Fort Polk, LA
Old 04-04-2003
Registered!!

whats up knucklez, we dont post here anymore....come check out this other site

South
Old 04-04-2003
Turbo Guru

Hey guys, just a heads up, everytime someone puts up a post about the other site, the mods or someone else is editing the posts to link back to this site so that no one can find the other site I'm guessing. I'll try to catch up to you new guys and let you know where to go

Edit: Ok, I just tried something to see what the deal was. Apparently if you type in c i v i c s p o t . c o m, this board automatically edits it to reflect 7thgencivic.com, so whatever. Anyways if you guys wanna know where to go lemme know. Lata.

Last edited by andyman97; 04-04-2003 at 04:57 PM.
Old 04-08-2003
Registered!!

Oh my God!!
You've gotta be ****ing kiddin me!! I thought they said that c i v i c s p o t . c o m was crap and they didn't have anything to worry about? Now, they're all paranoid and ****. Oh well...

civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com civicspot.com

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Anyone in Louisiana (pt 2)