Auto X/Road Racing Auto X and Road Course Forum

94 lx VS Lingenfelter C5

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jdm_yo is an unknown quantity at this point
94 lx VS Lingenfelter C5

So it's late night, moon's full...but my gas tank isn't. So I pull into Shell. As I give my baby some more food I hear a weak exhaust pull up to the pump next to me. I look over and it's a gas guzzling Vette. So I ask him "whatcha got in there?" he goes "Lingenfelter 383 Cid" then he said "what about you?" I said "It's mostly stock right now but I'm thinkin 250 to the wheel or so"

Once my beast was full, I pulled out and burnt some rubber...I guess he saw the one wheel spinning and wanted to go. Sure enough we end up at a red light together. I can feel my car is going to win...it' sounded really mean ever since I ran the injector cleaner. I gave him a warning rev...one last chance for him back down. Apparently one injector was clogged cause I almost stalled but the vtec fury brought it back to life. Well the light turned green and I was off like a shot...a dry shot. I had about 3 lengths on him before I hit 5k rpm...2nd gear...he's barely a spec in my mirror...3rd gear the lx is screamin...I'm at 20 mph...the I see his right turn signal...he was turning. Good choice...he must've known better.

I just looked at myself in the mirror and grinned slyly...another kill...another kill. I drive off into the unknown looking for my next victim. JdM_Yo OUT! PEACE