Auto X/Road Racing Auto X and Road Course Forum

Does any one know any good road race places in the DFW area.....

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sodjazeroracing is an unknown quantity at this point
Does any one know any good road race places in the DFW area.....

Hey guys im trying to get into the whole road course thing my car club says i have the civic mods for it so i might as well try it once or twice and im getting tired of going to the track and illegal street races anyway holla back if anyone knows of any road courses around the dfw area thanks.......
Old 02-07-2005
Autocross Junky
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Zzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond repute
For SCCA Events (PDS, Solo 2 ect...)
Texas region SCCA
Texas SCCA solo 2 info

West Texas Region SCCA

For Track day events (HPDE)
Texas NASA

PDS is a Performance Driving School Done by the SCCA, HPDE is High Performance Driving Experiance Put on by NASA. Nither is racing or compitition. But simply getting people out on a race track.

Solo 2 is Autocross... Typically done in a parking lot, were a road course is outlined by cones. Speeds are slower then open track but you are acutally competing for times against other people in your class. (and there are a whole lot more turns on an autocross track then there is on an road course)

If you want to get in to wheel to wheel racing both the SCCA and NASA do amature events. However you need a Race license and a preped/Legal car.
Old 02-07-2005
Zoom zoom

jiggerachi will become famous soon enough
www.motorsportranch.com

Also check out autocross...
www.autocross.com/er
www.autocross.com/texasregion
^those are the clubs I autocross with, if your looking for an alternative to the ricer quarter mile/streetracing crowd, you should try it. Its cheaper, safer(for beginners), & a hell of a lot of fun. Theres enough clubs in dallas that you could race every weekend if you wanted to & had enough tires.

The season's about to start, you should come out, even though I dont race the civic anymore, ill tell you what ive learned.