Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

Hello, new to Honda In general

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2018
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DasAuto is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello, new to Honda In general

What’s up dudes, Well I had to scrap one of my German children and I needed a car for the daily drive. I wanted something that isn’t as high maintenance and that is more than 70% reliable than any German car );
So I bought a 1985 Honda Civic S, no not SI just S, it is the 1.3L Carbureted engine so it is not special. But I want all my cars (Children) to feel special and unique each one has its purpose and they all deserve me.
Even though this car will be my daily I still want it to be in tip-top shape and clean and perfect as if it was new! So if anyone has any tips for owning a Honda it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you guys
for reading this and I hope to get lots of new and useful information about Hondas in the future!

-DasAuto
Old 11-20-2018
"Marge, anyone could miss Canada! All tucked away down there."

Received 1,122 Likes on 937 Posts
Colin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to all
Re: Hello, new to Honda In general

Welcome to the forum!
Old 11-20-2018
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-20-2018
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to the forum.

I just bought a German car you have me worried lol

Its a Honda so it just needs oil and gas!

Do you know what has been done to it?