Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

Just bought a civic!

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
skinfaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Just bought a civic!

I bought a 2007 Honda Civic Ex with 178k on it for $2,500 + tax so around $2,700 total. All 4 tires were bald, so went out and put new ones on. The fender has a bit of rust, and the right side of rear bumper is scuffed and cracked a bit, and paint chip on the top around the sunroof. Other than that, it runs great, although there were a lot of miles on it, I went for it because it is a honda. I think it was a good deal, but wondering what the rest of you think. Any problems I may have as I'm reaching 200k?
Old 05-21-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Just bought a civic!

Welcome to the forum!

I see plenty of those with well over 200k.
Do regular maintenance and fix it when it breaks, it should serve you well (until it rusts away)
Old 05-23-2017
Dr Krieger of Modification

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold

***** Thread moved to introduction section*******

Welcome to your new and beautiful civic life =D.
Old 05-29-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TexasTom is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome. This place is a wealth of information. I was about to swap off my '04 DX and have since spent about $1200 on repairs and improvements to the vehicle. It rocks. I'd post pics if I could figure out how to do it.