Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

say helllloo to the new girlll(:

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2012
jennifaaaaa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jennifaaisdope is an unknown quantity at this point
say helllloo to the new girlll(:

heyy heyy! new girl here from jerseeyyy.. i have a 2008 fiji blue civic si and i loveeee ittt. i cant really figure out how to post pictures though.. help pleaseee? lol :]
Old 07-30-2012
Registered!!

amjustice11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: say helllloo to the new girlll(:

heyyyy!!! I jus made mine so maybe id be able to help lol
Old 07-30-2012
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

you have a few options for pic posting. I upload my pics to photobucket, and use [img] [/img] tags around the picture's link. Easy way to do it is to click the yellow button with the mountains, then paste your link in the prompt box. Works with any photo hosting site.

Another option is to click the "go advanced" button and scroll down to find the "Manage Attachments" button. Click that, and you'll get a popup. From there, it's pretty straightforward: upload 5 pics at a time, copy the picture's link location, and voila, that's all you have to do. If you want to display the pictures within your thread, just do like the above option and use the [img][/img] tags around the picture's link location.
Old 07-31-2012
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

oh hai there sunshine.

im james. i pretend to like girls but i am really gay...like the rest of the mods here.
Old 07-31-2012
Registered!!

Aetoc will become famous soon enoughAetoc will become famous soon enough

Hello Hello!
Old 07-31-2012
Administrator
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi
oh hai there sunshine.

im james. i pretend to like girls but i am really gay...like the rest of the mods here.
We all just pretend to make you feel more comfortable, James
Old 07-31-2012
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

hello there
Old 08-01-2012
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
We all just pretend to make you feel more comfortable, James
Old 08-01-2012
Administrator
Administrator

1) I just hella busted out laughing when I read that in a minion voice and
2) I think you scared her off, James
Old 08-02-2012
Registered!!

OhaRe is an unknown quantity at this point

Tinypic.com or Get a photobucket account , if you can drive a car you can figure out how to post pics .
Old 08-02-2012
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi
oh hai there sunshine.

You're not fooling anyone.

Nice Unicorn btw.