Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

New Hybrid Member

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
movado75 is an unknown quantity at this point
New Hybrid Member

Hi guys and gals. Have had my 05 hybrid for about a year, but I'm new to the forum. I'm in Los Angeles, so hope to hear from all the locals.

Mike
Old 06-13-2006
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
hey welcome to the boards. I think you might be the first hybrid member on here..
Old 06-16-2006
Creative Mind Extraodinare

Graphicdude will become famous soon enoughGraphicdude will become famous soon enough
we need more Green Memebers welcome!!!
Old 06-23-2006
Registered!!

Ti71 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a hybrid also (05). You do any mods to it yet? I wanna lower it but no one makes performance shocks for the hybrid.
Old 06-29-2006
Registered!!

tbaleno is an unknown quantity at this point
You asked the original poster if he had lowered his car yet. Since he hasn't replied yet I thout I'd jump in. I have an 03 and I have a set of coilovers on order and hopefuly to be installed a week from monday.

On the advise from the people here, I went with coilovers to compensate for the added weight in the rear. It an expensive way to go, but I feel it is the more professional.

I am keeping my stock rims and I'm hoping my car doesn't look stupid afterward. If it does look stupid I guess I'll have to get some 17s or 18s to put on the car.