Lighting Use this for all your lighting questions

HID Pic post!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2004
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
AHHH!!! stupid e46 projectors are too big for the tyc's (hacked away too much to go back), but i'm going to sell these and try and get some valeo's instead.
Old 12-31-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Profoxcg is an unknown quantity at this point
xenonking.com are their kits any good?
Old 12-31-2004
Cocky guys kick ass!

Cocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura about
i have some 8000k HID's.. anyone willing to buy them for $250 shipped? i want to buy another set of 8000k HID's with hi-lo.. mine are just low.. that's why i want new ones. if anyone is willing to, and wants pics.. pm me.
Old 12-31-2004
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
can someone tell me what is that FOGGY Film that is left on our OEM housing headlight where the HIDS relect off?? i had two sets of HIDS before one EVOLUTION 8K and McCulloch 6K and both of them left this foggy looking film off of where the HIDS reflect off the housing. this was the reason why i sold them. i hope you guys know what i'm talking about
Old 01-02-2005
Registered!!

JayFReaZy will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by ImPulse
called a retrofit dummy
yea, but he has a 04 and I dont recall seeing any TYC's and or aftermarket headlights for the 04. Thats y i asked if he fitted it onto his stock, or are there TYC's out for the 04?
Old 01-03-2005
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
he put them into his stock headlights
Old 01-03-2005
Cocky guys kick ass!

Cocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura about
Is it my HID's.. or an atomic bomb going off.. ? haha.
Old 01-03-2005
Registered!!

Profoxcg is an unknown quantity at this point
HID are the bomb !! your look awesome haha, your gonna me pi$sin alot of people off - good job !
Old 01-03-2005
Cocky guys kick ass!

i duno why.. but before i even put in xenons, let alone hid's.. i always got bright lighted by people.. even on stock bulbs, low beam.. my headlights are just reaaaally bright.. it's weird, but i like em.
Old 01-04-2005

yurcov is an unknown quantity at this point
what type of HID kit do you have?LOL
Old 01-04-2005
Cocky guys kick ass!

8000K H4 McCulloch HID Kit
Old 01-04-2005
TAQUITOS!!!!

gh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the rough
wee

4charactesrbitaecachachach
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	128_2843.JPG
Views:	250
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	44752   Click image for larger version

Name:	128_2847.JPG
Views:	201
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	44753  
Old 01-04-2005

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
nice retro!
Old 01-09-2005

it looks like you have no foreground lighting...
Old 01-09-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
That's what foglights are supposed to be for.
Old 01-09-2005
Registered!!

tamazoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by infinite012
it looks like you have no foreground lighting...
It appears that way in the pic... But my driveway is kinda on a uphill and I'm pretty close to the wall... I'll post some more pics of it in a few hours... Gonna watch a movie first...
Old 01-09-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by gearbox
That's what foglights are supposed to be for.
They're PIAA 1000X Platinum Driving Lamp
Old 01-09-2005
Registered!!

Here's so more pics... BTW, I never re-aimed my headlights after I got them in, but I think they're ok the way they are...

I also have a little vid of it changing over from low to high... It would be cool if someone can help host it for me... Just PM me your email... Thanks!

Low Beams

High Beams

Last edited by tamazoid; 01-09-2005 at 09:58 PM.
Old 01-12-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
this isnt much, but i just put em in and took a real quick two pics... i'll take more as my other "toys" come in

props to the HID gawd for the hook up..
Old 01-12-2005
The Rizing Sun

Akutenshi is on a distinguished road
looks green ^
Old 01-14-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
^^^^ yes sir it is its in the process of warming up... I LUV IT!!!!! ! better pics to come
Old 01-15-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
LOL, I just got mine installed.. same setup as Nicks above but with the addition of 5000k foglights also. The headlights turn on and warm up blue, turn yellow, and then turn pure white. Stupid non oem housings fake h4 crap LOL, but the fogs.. simply beautiful! I'd post pics but everytime I take them they come out hugh and when i resize them they get distorted lol
Old 01-16-2005
Registered!!

ser02rav4 is an unknown quantity at this point
we had a few really strong fogs the other days, so I decided to go back to halogen fogs, cuz I was not able to see even the edge of my hood, was complately blind.I just parked a car and was sitting for an hour and waiting, and only when another car showed up I was able to follow him cuz he has halogen lights.Just terrible.Thanks God I wasnt so far away from the house.
Old 01-18-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by ser02rav4
we had a few really strong fogs the other days, so I decided to go back to halogen fogs, cuz I was not able to see even the edge of my hood, was complately blind.I just parked a car and was sitting for an hour and waiting, and only when another car showed up I was able to follow him cuz he has halogen lights.Just terrible.Thanks God I wasnt so far away from the house.
What are you saying? HIDs aren't good in the fog?
Old 01-18-2005

^ You didn't know? HIDs are too pure for the elements, which is why all those cars that come with HID stock have halogen fog lights, just in case it rains.
Old 01-18-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by infinite012
^ You didn't know? HIDs are too pure for the elements, which is why all those cars that come with HID stock have halogen fog lights, just in case it rains.
I never knew that... I guess you learn something new everyday...

What if I get yellow HIDs in the stock fog light housing? Would it be good? Or will it still be bad because they're HIDs? Thanks!
Old 01-18-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
They would be good, but they'd be yellow. If you don't mind the color, which is illegal anyway since headlights have to be white...
Old 01-19-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by gearbox
They would be good, but they'd be yellow. If you don't mind the color, which is illegal anyway since headlights have to be white...
I don't mind the yellow... That's what I had planned to do... Because I have the PIAA 1000X and 1200 Ion Crystal Yellow... But they're both driving lamps... So, I wouldn't mind getting yellow HIDs in the OEM Fogs for the bad weather...
Old 01-19-2005
Premium Member

oh yea for the fogs it's okay. Just for the oem h11 I haven't seen a yellow kit. Better luck if you have the new fogs for the 04. They have a different bulb.
Old 01-19-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Hmmmm, I'm starting to get highbeamed by people, I wonder if it's for my HID's in the headlights or my HID's in the foglights! LOL

Quick Reply: HID Pic post!!