Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

NHBP Altezza Mesh Upper Grill

Old 07-21-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
NHBP Altezza Mesh Upper Grill

01-03 NHBP Real Altezza grill with Mesh. I built this a few years back and have only used it in the summer. It was an altezza grill with plastic mesh, but I cut all that out, painted it, and used real mesh for an insert. I have black right now, but silver can be used (see my sig). It is nearly flawless and installs like cake using the 4 stock holders.
60 shipped

Last edited by blouisgod; 06-11-2008 at 12:34 PM. Reason: selling
Old 07-21-2007
Registered!!

01EXGUY will become famous soon enough
Re: 01-05 civic Ingalls engine damper / Grey's endlinks

do u have aftermarket struts? i have the same setup, 5 speed with neuspeed strut bar, but heard i couldnt use the etd cause with my stock struts there isnt enough threads on the end to bolt down the strut bar and the braket for the etd. i was told u have to have aftermarket struts to use the strut bar and etd cause the threads on the struts are longer.
Old 07-21-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

i'll take the end links. pm me with payment info.
Old 07-21-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

also, the damper fits with a neuspeed bar?? I had heard the bolts on the stock mounts weren't long enough. were you using longer bolts??
Old 07-22-2007
Premium Member

hyper_silver is just really nicehyper_silver is just really nicehyper_silver is just really nicehyper_silver is just really nice

i'll take you inggals torque damper.pm me your paypal id
Old 07-22-2007
Premium Member

hyper_silver is just really nicehyper_silver is just really nicehyper_silver is just really nicehyper_silver is just really nice

sent payment for inggals
Old 07-22-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold

ingalls sold to you. ill ship it out tomorrow night. please leave feedback!
Old 07-22-2007
Registered!!

HwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura aboutHwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura aboutHwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura about
Re: ~6 Years of stuff, PART-OUT, Keep checking for new stuff

bump
Old 07-22-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms

bumper upper
Old 07-22-2007
Registered!!

01EXGUY will become famous soon enough

u gonna sell your rear disc swap?
Old 07-22-2007
Administrator
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

why you parting out brad?

free for a clean *** ride
Old 07-22-2007
Registered!!

Ballatician has a spectacular aura aboutBallatician has a spectacular aura about

Are you willing to just sell the 4300K bulbs with the shields and amp connectors? If so, how much?
Old 07-22-2007
Registered!!

SSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura about

dibs on roof wing. ill buy asap!
Old 07-22-2007
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

I know we're not talking about stuff that isn't for sale, but if thats a short shifter and it DOES go up for sale, count me in.
Old 07-23-2007
Registered!!

0H3ebpEM2 will become famous soon enough0H3ebpEM2 will become famous soon enough

count me in for some stuff also
Old 07-23-2007
Registered!!

awang is an unknown quantity at this point

what's up with the hood pins? doesn't look like CF...
Old 07-23-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms

Originally Posted by awang
what's up with the hood pins? doesn't look like CF...
the mounting plate is carbon fiber, the hood pins themselves are stainless.

About the HIDs, Id like to sell it as a kit if I can. I may part it out in a couple weeks if no one buys it all.

Oh, and guys, Check back tonight, I took more stuff off of the car and it just needs to be photographed and priced and Ill post it up.
Old 07-23-2007
Registered!!

SSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura about

any word on roof wing?
Old 07-23-2007
Registered!!

awang is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by blouisgod
the mounting plate is carbon fiber, the hood pins themselves are stainless.
No, what I meant was, the hood doesn't look like it's carbon fiber; therefore, what's the purpose of the hood pins? strictly appearance?
Old 07-23-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms

hood pins are for safety. the carbon fiber hood is in fact carbon fiber, it just has an extra layer of clear coat on it and is waxed weekly.
Old 07-23-2007
Registered!!

Ballatician has a spectacular aura aboutBallatician has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by blouisgod

About the HIDs, Id like to sell it as a kit if I can. I may part it out in a couple weeks if no one buys it all.
Cool, just let me know when you wanna part out, I can sent you the money asap or pick them up since I'm here in tallahassee for school.
Old 07-23-2007
Registered!!

2DoorVic has a spectacular aura about2DoorVic has a spectacular aura about2DoorVic has a spectacular aura about

i love that car! Has to be one of the best 7thgen ive seen! If you dont mind me asking why are you getting rid of it?
Old 07-23-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms

selling my older truck as well and getting a new SI.

Oh, rear disc isnt for sale, to much work to take it off.
I have the rear wing off the car, but cant find a box for shipping it. Its bigger than you think. I hope to post it tonight.
Old 07-23-2007
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

Blouisgod,
Can you please quote me a price on second day air for just the clutch by itself Thanks. I'm moving at the end of the week and would need to get them before I go. Zip code 91350. Thanks again.

Last edited by Eyger; 07-23-2007 at 01:16 PM.
Old 07-23-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

Question! So your selling the HID kit with the 4300k and sheilds...the one that looks 100x better??

Also are u willing to part out the rsx seats..liek just the fronts or just the rears.. and the rear ones are they also modded to fold down?? Let me know.. PM me if u want im interested in them.
Old 07-23-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms

Pmed ya guys on the info you asked for.
Old 07-23-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms

Re: ~6 Year PART-OUT: Tokico Blues, Goldlines, Clutch, Roof Wing, Grill, HIDs, RSX s

added wing, tails
Old 07-23-2007
Registered!!

ohsnapsjay08 will become famous soon enough
Re: ~6 Year PART-OUT: Tokico Blues, Goldlines, Clutch, Roof Wing, Grill, HIDs, RSX s

Nice ride bro. very smooth and clean.
Old 07-23-2007
Registered!!

ill buy roof wing right now! send me paypal info. and just get a box from home depot or something or a local hardware store if they throwin it out. hopefully to hear from you soon!
Old 07-23-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms

pmed ya on the wing ssm

Quick Reply: NHBP Altezza Mesh Upper Grill