Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Red [ H ] for front grill

Old 09-10-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kRzYEM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Red [ H ] for front grill

I was looking to get an authentic badge from an rsx or an ep. Does anyone know which badge works best for an 04 civic? I know the rear and front off a DC5 is the same but the backing is different on it
Old 09-10-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
the dc5 rear works and the ep3 front works...get the part #'s from honda tech or somewhere than order it or i think robear might have them but u mighthave to go into the store
Old 09-10-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
the dc5 rear works and the ep3 front works...get the part #'s from honda tech or somewhere than order it or i think robear might have them but u mighthave to go into the store
my friend has an rsx and the dc5 rear badge has two clips... would you know if the ep front has any clips or is it flush. Id rather just get the one from the ep so i wouldnt have to modify it
Old 09-10-2005
Registered!!

my1vtec is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01007.JPG
Views:	293
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	59708  
Old 09-10-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by my1vtec
Like this
i was actually lookin one like this off Hayz car
Old 09-10-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
ep3 works its like the standard with clips on a type r in japan or the indian motherland....england...rofl (got that one from Russel peters)
Old 09-10-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
um those emblems are too small if you're looking to replace the H on stock grill.
Old 09-10-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by gearbox
um those emblems are too small if you're looking to replace the H on stock grill.
yea your right i just checked and its half an inch smaller... the rs grill doesnt work on the 04 right
Old 09-10-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
nope
Old 09-11-2005
Registered!!

gaugeof12 has a spectacular aura aboutgaugeof12 has a spectacular aura about
The member 04RedCiVP has a red front emblem on his stock 04 grill. Try PMing or e-mailing him. If you do find out let us know which one fits.

Old 09-11-2005
Premium Member

If you look closely, it doesn't fit. You can see some of the black holder on top that the emblem was too small for.
Old 09-11-2005
Abercrombie and Fitch

joescivic02 is on a distinguished road
i would like to know as well! i want one ! for my front
Old 09-11-2005
Premium Member

Well I ordered a pair, most likely won't use em. But I can post some pics of what they look like when I get em. You can always get the rs grill and swap the emblem. Its a perfect fit I think.
Old 09-11-2005
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
My emblem is a genuine JDM type R REAR badge.....

Last edited by Hayz; 09-13-2005 at 03:20 PM.
Old 09-11-2005
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
If you look closely, it doesn't fit. You can see some of the black holder on top that the emblem was too small for.
and yes the emblem is a little bigger but not enough to notice.... unless you just stare at it....
Old 09-11-2005
Registered!!

I dont think so...You have to remember that the 04 emblem is not flush with the rest of the grill. That black part you see is just where the emblem is raised. I played with the brightness and contrast in Photoshop & that is what I believe it is.
Old 09-11-2005
Registered!!

Well I ordered a pair, most likely won't use em. But I can post some pics of what they look like when I get em. You can always get the rs grill and swap the emblem. Its a perfect fit I think.
i know the rs grill for the 01-03 will work. but how bout for us 04's
Old 09-11-2005
Premium Member

well when I get my red emblems, I'll go take a pic of it overlayed on a dealer 04 coupe. how's that.
Old 09-12-2005
Registered!!

well when I get my red emblems, I'll go take a pic of it overlayed on a dealer 04 coupe. how's that.
That would be fantastic!@! Thanks Gearbox.
Old 09-12-2005
Registered!!

fuzzylogic426 is an unknown quantity at this point
i had the red emblems, but the rear got jacked, so i took the front one off. anyways, i have an 04, and i got the EP3 ones. the front one does not fit good. there was a gap on the top and botton, cuhz the black holder is curved a lil bit and my EP3 emblem was not curved. dunno if anyone else had this problem
Old 09-12-2005
Registered!!

RobearRacing is an unknown quantity at this point
We have the emblem and RS badge in stock.
909-982-4927
www.robearracing.com
Old 09-12-2005
I just burnt my tongue

like i said previously robear will have them...heh...i remember i came by ur shop to pick up some sidemarkers for my EM2...the DC5 ones...heh...but that was before u moved two shops down
Old 09-12-2005
Premium Member

I just got my emblems, genuine in the honda japan packing. Neither one is big enough compared to the coupe front emblem. Anyone want em? Could still put em on the trunk or rs grill. I just don't want em anymore.

Old 09-12-2005
Registered!!

what kinda car do those go on (Civic, Integra, etc)? are both for the rear? cuhz when i got mine, one was bigger than the other.
Old 09-12-2005
Premium Member

I'm not sure but the packing said honda and had japanese on it so I'm guessing one of their type-r cars. The left emblem is slightly bigger than the other. I think it looks ricey but thats just me. I would put the chrome one if I ever got a type-r. haha
Old 09-12-2005
Registered!!

hahaha

did you take the center one off of your car?
Old 09-12-2005
Premium Member

ya all shaved no emblems

Old 09-13-2005
Registered!!

I just got my emblems, genuine in the honda japan packing. Neither one is big enough compared to the coupe front emblem. Anyone want em? Could still put em on the trunk or rs grill. I just don't want em anymore.

that doesnt look like its from the dc5 or ep3... it looks like the old itr one
Old 09-13-2005
Registered!!

MoniraInc is an unknown quantity at this point

how much?
Old 09-13-2005
Registered!!

ya all shaved no emblems

pretty sweet

stupid question, what happened to your exhaust on the second pic? i dont seem to see it or is it just the angle of the pic

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Red [ H ] for front grill