General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Ricers suck

Old 02-26-2009
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IhateRicers is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Ricers suck

I have have question why r civic so shitty an you guy r so proud of them
Old 02-26-2009
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ricers suck

why did u skip grammar class?
Old 02-26-2009
Banned

IhateRicers is an unknown quantity at this point

u have nothing to say because you hav a shitty cerael box toy
Old 02-26-2009

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by IhateRicers
u have nothing to say because you hav a shitty cerael box toy
post up your car and then we can further talk crap about my car or yours..as far as i know you can be driving a bicycle....
Old 02-26-2009
Registered!!

Street Kings will become famous soon enoughStreet Kings will become famous soon enough

hahaha ur probably the biggest Ricer then anyone. Go around this forum and u will find some of the cleanest civics u douchebag.
Old 02-26-2009
Falken Master

cwo715 is just really nicecwo715 is just really nicecwo715 is just really nicecwo715 is just really nice

lol he probably has a 3 cylinder geo metro and hes just jealous or his parents bought him a mercedes after his mom b*** the dealer...
Old 02-26-2009
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light

yes please post pics of your car..we will probably never see this kid post again.. unfortunately
Old 02-26-2009
Registered!!

Street Kings will become famous soon enoughStreet Kings will become famous soon enough

Yea This Douchebag Mustang Humping ***** don't have the nutts to show his ride. Look at his other 4 posts, he's whining like a little school gurl whose having her period in a shitty piece of garbage they call Mustang. Or probably it's a Riced out Geo like cwo715 mentioned. Probably has Mustang's exterior jammed on to it
Old 02-28-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

some of us like reliable car that gets good gas mileage.
Old 02-28-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Banned.
Old 03-04-2009
Registered!!

Sluggo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by IhateRicers
I have have question why r civic so shitty an you guy r so proud of them
FAIL !!!... your domestic pile of garbage probably didnt start again, so you stayed home to be a troll
Old 03-05-2009
Registered!!

imtek9 is an unknown quantity at this point

he prolly had like a 500 horsepower dart in his garage and he just hates seeing so many ppl driving slow *** pos hondas with full body kits on them. not saying hes in the right but i kinda have to agree. ppl should put money into performance in their hondas and not into the ghetto *** rice burner look cause it kinda giving us a bad name.
Old 03-05-2009

Originally Posted by imtek9
he prolly had like a 500 horsepower dart in his garage and he just hates seeing so many ppl driving slow *** pos hondas with full body kits on them. not saying hes in the right but i kinda have to agree. ppl should put money into performance in their hondas and not into the ghetto *** rice burner look cause it kinda giving us a bad name.
Point is the guy was being an ******* and had nothing better to do but post on a honda site about how he hates imports. Theres some jacked up mustangs also..theres jacked up cars everywhere..by jacked up i mean riced and what so..and you saying he probably had like a 500hp car im sorry but i find that hard to believe for him since he didnt have jack to do but surf the web and post crap about hondas..I think if i had a 500hp mustang i wouldn't be online i would be out there driving like crazy..

Heres what i think his car looks like

Old 03-05-2009
Registered!!

shadymechanic is an unknown quantity at this point

Whether it's a Honda or a Dodge. It's an hobby. Who cares what he thinks just enjoy the cheap thrill of an old honda with and integra motor it - like the old school tuners use to. He probably got beat off the line by a Honda in his mother's Cutlass Ciera station wagon on the way home from his first date at Mc Donalds :^). The result - no action and nothing but smoke!
Old 03-05-2009
Registered!!

PAINT FREAK is an unknown quantity at this point

i think this *** just wishes he had a honda but his family's so poor that all they could afford was a bicycle. So he just sits at home and tries to make fun of us to make himself feel better.
Old 03-05-2009
Registered!!

Sluggo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by imtek9
Yeah sure he does....if he does drive a dodge. its in his driveway, because it wont start. in my lifetime, i have heard more horror stories about Dodge, then any other car company ever... he probably some redneck watching Nascar pissed off that Toyota is beating the good ole boys again, how the Big 3 are teetering on bankruptcy and need a bailout
Old 03-06-2009
Registered!!

325 MOTORSPORTS is an unknown quantity at this point

wow i havent been on in a such a long time haha i love this thread so hilarious. dont worry guys he doesnt deserve our time of day. we all know what Honda's are capable of, and so does he. let his butt pucker up every time he sees our 16v 4 cylinder hondas out on the streets... they're afraid....:-)
Old 03-06-2009
Registered!!

lokixxcivicb0i is an unknown quantity at this point

being poor should have nothing to do with anything. im poor as **** cant afford anything and yet i still manage to "rice" out my car. its all about being proud of what youve got and making it stand out from the others. thats what makes it your. but this could have a nice *** car. but of coarse hes to scared to show us pictures. cuz ive noticed over the years, civic owners..... we dont care what you have to say about our cars, just look at the stats. three years straight the car that was sold the most, last the longest and is the cheapest to fix. so suck on that fat one all you civic haters.
Old 09-04-2009
Registered!!

DSMing91 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gearbox
some of us like reliable car that gets good gas mileage.
And that's all a honda is.

But it's like every time I see these clowns out in the streets pimping their honda hard it pisses the f*ck outta me

Scion TC owners are starting to head that route too. Come on, 160hp, you drive by like your sh*t is mad fast? WTF? TC? LMAO!
Old 09-04-2009
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light

this thread is old, u ****ing clown stop posting, your one post too many already.
Old 09-05-2009
Registered!!

rednwhite04 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DSMing91
And that's all a honda is.

But it's like every time I see these clowns out in the streets pimping their honda hard it pisses the f*ck outta me

Scion TC owners are starting to head that route too. Come on, 160hp, you drive by like your sh*t is mad fast? WTF? TC? LMAO!
DSMs LOL!

Name:  Dsm.jpg
Views: 2089
Size:  52.3 KB
Old 09-07-2009
Registered!!

userjust6340 is an unknown quantity at this point

I bet you drive a ford mustang with a v-6. All you idots are the same .
Old 09-09-2009
Registered!!

Ckutch02EX is an unknown quantity at this point

I love these threads. Some guy gets on and pisses off everyone on here and disappears. These guys aren't even worth the time it takes to type reply. Most of them drive Neons and Cobalts that they wish were Vic's anyway.
Old 09-14-2009
Registered!!

01cvc will become famous soon enough

that guy got dissed bad hahahaha,
Old 09-15-2009
Registered!!

OCDjG will become famous soon enough

Is it me or is there a lot of hate on Dodge's Name:  peepwall.gif
Views: 272
Size:  4.0 KB
Old 09-15-2009
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all

Ha, not sure what's funnier......this douchebag or all you guys getting fired up about it. Let it go man, just start posting the sexy Civics we have here and show him how a crappy Civic can be sexier and faster than whichever car he's borrowing from his parents.

I know my car's got one of the sickest custom systems here and is hella clean, Speedfoos got a turbo beast, Rufus was bagged before he burned to the ground, Gearbox has more custom electronics/lighting than a spaceship, Boilermaker, and that other bagged guy with the computer install.......need we go on?

If we got 10 of the best cars from this site to represent at a single car show, we'd take a trophy home for sure. No doubt.
Old 09-16-2009
Registered!!

rednwhite04 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DeX
Ha, not sure what's funnier......this douchebag or all you guys getting fired up about it. Let it go man, just start posting the sexy Civics we have here and show him how a crappy Civic can be sexier and faster than whichever car he's borrowing from his parents.

I know my car's got one of the sickest custom systems here and is hella clean, Speedfoos HAD a turbo beast, Rufus was bagged before he burned to the ground, Gearbox has more custom electronics/lighting than a spaceship, Boilermaker, and that other bagged guy with the computer install.......need we go on?

If we got 10 of the best cars from this site to represent at a single car show, we'd take a trophy home for sure. No doubt.
Fixed it for ya.......
Old 09-16-2009
Registered!!

01cvc will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DeX

I know my car's got one of the sickest custom systems here and is hella clean, Speedfoos got a turbo beast, Rufus was bagged before he burned to the ground, Gearbox has more custom electronics/lighting than a spaceship, Boilermaker, and that other bagged guy with the computer install.......need we go on?

haha great explanation!
Old 09-17-2009
Registered!!

lexxie is an unknown quantity at this point

Ricers turn me on
Old 05-27-2010
Registered!!

11MustangGT412 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Street Kings
Yea This Douchebag Mustang Humping ***** don't have the nutts to show his ride. Look at his other 4 posts, he's whining like a little school gurl whose having her period in a shitty piece of garbage they call Mustang. Or probably it's a Riced out Geo like cwo715 mentioned. Probably has Mustang's exterior jammed on to it
Shitty piece of garbage.. let's see.

412 HP
290 lb-ft torque
0-60 in 4.4 sec
12.7 sec @111.3 mph 1/4 mile
104' 60-0 mph
.97 g's on the skid pad

That's a 2011 STOCK Mustang GT. Those stats are about even with a 2011 BMW M3. Not too bad for half the price.

Even a stock 2011 Gt with 315 HP has been tested to get to 60 mph in 5.1 seconds, and gets 31 mpg hwy.

What's the 2010 (most recent) Civic SI get?

197 hp
139 lb-ft torque
0-60 in 6.7 sec
.90 g's on skidpad

Shitty? really? would you like to rephrase that? Face it man, Ford got their act together. That was evident with the '05 Mustang, which are great cars, but the latest is that much better. For the record I have an '06 GT and can't wait to get the new 5.0 someday in the future. As far as breaking down, lol I haven't had any problems yet.

That's not to say the Civic is a bad car, it certainly has its merits. But not everyone cares that much about fuel mileage. I personally enjoy the sound and the superior thrust of a V8.

Last edited by 11MustangGT412; 05-27-2010 at 11:36 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ricers suck