Part and Product Reviews This forum is for part and product reviews only!

aftermarket front fender liners

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down aftermarket front fender liners

Well as you can already tell, im extremely disappointed. i bought some front fender liners off ebay thinking what could go wrong with a piece of plastic, well big mistake. a pair cost me nearly $40, and now they are going in the garbage because the seller refuses to take them back. the plastic is paper thin, warped, and does not conform to the fender at all! it looks like someone tried to pry it off with a screwdriver. there are folded plastic lines all over, and several of the holes are not lining up at all with the car body! i could not even get it to fit and stay without parts of it touching the tires and looking like crap. so now im pissed after removing and reinstalling both stock fender liners. and im stuck trying to fix the big cracks on the old ones and use those. sigh. well learn from my mistakes and DO NOT buy these. stick with the genuine honda oem pieces.
Old 12-03-2009
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Re: aftermarket front fender liners

Who was the seller?

I hope you gave them a shitty review!

\/ you beat me to deleting the second one, its my internet- comcast, they are horrible.

Last edited by TRIZ; 12-03-2009 at 01:16 AM.
Old 12-03-2009
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

Triz, You sir are the king of the double post.

Gearbox, post up the seller's info so I can stay clear of him or her. How did you screw up your fender liners? I pulled mine out a few months ago when I cleaned wheel wells and mine looked brand new after a clean and treatment.
Old 12-03-2009
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light

Well i could of saved you the trouble lol, i bought some off of ebay for around that price and they were a light grey with very thin plastic. I somehow got them on and dont rub the tires at all, the holes didnt line up so i had to use a screwdriver to make some. Also my from is real low so you really cant see them since i have no gap in the front. Very cheap indeed
Old 12-03-2009
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

the seller info wont really help, these are being made in taiwan and being sold by alot of sellers, same crappy quality. the seller did offer a refund, so if i pay $15 to ship them back, he will refund my the purchase price of $15, lol. so im still out the original 40. lesson learned.

my stock ones were all cracked, prolly from all the salt and stuff. one side had an 8 inch crack in the front part so i put some duct tape in the back to keep water out. still looks terrible. the other side only has 2 inch crack, so maybe i will only get the one side that needs it most.
Old 12-05-2009

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light

meh, you get what you paid for..luckly mine didn't come with any cracks..
Old 12-06-2009
Registered!!

rednwhite04 will become famous soon enough

They are $16 per side at the local Honda dealer here
Old 12-06-2009
Premium Member

wow how is that possible? list price is around $45 i thought. at my old honda dealer in IL, which is one of the cheapest around, i remember paying close to $80 for the pair. in reno, NV they want almost $100 for the pair (ripoff dealer, everything sold above msrp).
Old 12-12-2009

I went to check them out at my dealer and they wanted 48+ tax for one side. I ended up going to ebay and buying one for 24 shipped lol. they quality might not be the best but they do the job and cant really be seen. The reason why i had to buy a new one is because i didn't properly attach my last one and next thing you know it has a big rip due to me not stopping( i was running late for work). I had no zip ties =\
Old 12-13-2009
Registered!!

rednwhite04 will become famous soon enough

$8.19 from RockAuto.com

Maybe my local dealer had an overstock??
Old 08-25-2011
Registered!!

Hardcoresteve is an unknown quantity at this point

I have the same prob at the moment. when I swapped my motor out I went for a short test drive n left the liners rub the tires. Wore tire sized holes thru em. I ordered some from ebay (i think $35 each) n they look like crap. Exactly like u said there wrinkled n warped. Im jus gonna leave em till I got more cash. I used a heat gun n got them a little straighter